☆Chapter 16☆

hey bes frens

sorry for the wait

my dog just burped lol

just thought id tell you that

☆☆☆

Niall shot out of the room as soon as the doorbell rang, yelling "I'LL GET IT!" while the others just laughed at him.

"C'mere love," Louis said as he tapped the sofa in between his legs for Harry to sit. Harry smiled, wiggling across the space until he settled down in front of Louis.

A few seconds later Niall came pounding into the room with some the pizza boxes and boxes of whatever else Niall ordered.

"Here ya go," he said, handing out the pizza boxes to Liam and Zayn, and the Harry and Louis.

"Cheers lad," Louis thanked, grabbing the remote and putting on the horror movie, before placing the pizza box on Harrys lap so they could both reach it.

Harry hadn't seen Scream before, because if he was being honest, he hated horror movies.

Niall noticed Harrys discomfort, "Don't worry Haz, it's not too scary, just a bit gory," Niall reassured, but it didn't work because Harry hated gore too. But he would be willing to give this movie a try, so he sent Niall a small smile.

A girl is killed right away at the start of the movie and Harry is regretting watching it already, but he didn't want to ruin it for everyone else so he just focused on eating the slice of pizza he had in his hands.

Louis, on the other hand, was enjoying the movie so far, along with all the other boys. He was a bit worried when Niall told Harry not to worry, because he didn't know Harry didn't like horror films, he would've chosen another movie if he knew this.

When Louis felt Harry tense at Caseys' death, he wrapping his arms around Harry, pulling him into his chest, "are you alright love? we can watch something else if you want, we won't mind," Louis whispered in Harrys' ear.

"It's alright Lou, we can watch this, i'm fine," Harry smiled back at Louis, leaning up to peck his cheek.

Louis smiled at his boy, he was still prepared to turn the movie off of Harry said anything but for now, he will just enjoy the movie.

Harry managed quite well though the first half of the movie, although he did have to close his eyes tight shut when anything gruesome came on. He mostly distracted himself by playing with Louis hands, he found it surprisingly calming.

They had finished their pizza quite a while ago so Harry now had his knees tucked up to his chest and Louis' arms wrapped around his legs. It might've looked like a weird position to be sitting in, but the weirdest ones are the comfiest, that's just how it worked.

During the movie, Harry still winced whenever ghost face would call then kill someone. But then the garage scene came on and it was too much gore for Harry and he let out a whimper, tightening his hold on Louis hands.

Louis noticed straight away and turning Harry around to face him, pulling him close to his chest and tightening his hold on the boy.

"Are you ok, baby?" Louis asked quietly, "i can turn it off if you want?"

"No it's ok Lou, can we stay like this can? I don't want to look at the screen." Harry answered, burying his face in Louis' neck.

"Of course love, just let me know if you want me to turn it off,"

"Whipped," Louis heard Liam whisper from across the room, Louis would argue, but Liam was telling the truth.

There was only about 20 minutes left of the movie now and Harry was starting to fall asleep in Louis' neck. Louis ran fingers gently up and down Harrys' back, sending the boy to sleep. Louis smiled fondly at his boy sleeping on his chest.

☆☆☆

THANKS FOR 40k READS

also guys pleaseeeeee go check out my other Larry book, it would mean the world to me.

as soon as my other story gets 111 votes (it's on 80 now) i will update this book!! just to get me to motivate myself lol.

A. x

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤