★ Chapter 5 ★

Harry's POV

I was waiting at Zayn's car for him and Niall to show up. I was impatiently tapping my foot. God, would they hurry up? I need to get home as soon as possible so I can get ready for Louis to come. I had already tested him my address. I need to tidy my room, get a cute outfit on, AND think of a plan not to utterly embarrass myself in front of Louis.

"Finally!" I sighed when I saw Zayn and Niall heading my way. "What took you so long?" I asked when they were in hearing distance.

They both shrugged, "Mr. Corden was late finishing lesson." I nodded, we all go in the car, Zayn in the drivers seat, Niall in the passenger seat, and I was sat in the middle back seat.

"Guys, Louis is coming over tonight! What do I do?" I asked.

"I don't know bub," Zayn sighed, "why don't you just put on a cute outfit and see how it goes?" He reasoned "oh and make sure to wear your black skinnies, I'm sure he won't be able to resist them" Zayn added chuckling.

"Yeah, Haz, they make you look even hotter than you are now." Niall chimed in, smiling cheerily, "Why don't me and Zayn come over to help you pick your outfit?" He asked.

"Really?" I questioned, Niall and Zayn nodding in response, Zayn's eyes still trained on the road, "Thanks, Ni and Zaynie! I love you guys so much!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around there necks from the back seat.

"It's really no problem, we love you too and just remember, we'd do anything just to see you happy." Zayn said, a fond smile present on his face. What did I do to deserve such amazing friends? They're the best of their kind.

☆~Time skip to at Harry's house~☆

As soon as we stepped foot in the house, I was swept of my feet by Zayn. He carefully picked me up bridle style, and carried me upstairs as fast as he could. "We gotta be quick," Niall mumbled once we were inside my closet, he was looking around for my outfit while Zayn tried to tame my hair.

"Ni, we've got like, two hours we'll be fine!" Zayn pointed out, looking at the clock.

"WHAT!? ONLY TWO HOURS!" Niall shouted, surprised, "Niall, the fashonista, needs his time for perfection!" He explained in a quite convincing Italian accent, making me giggle. Niall and Zayn smiled at the noise.

After a few more minutes of searching, Niall finally seemed to have found what he was looking for "Ah Ha!" He exclaimed, happy to have finally found what he was looking for. "Here you go!" He handed me the outfit. I thanked him, walking into the bathroom to get changed, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, Niall did quite a good job!

I walked out of the bathroom, ready to show Niall and Zayn. They were sitting on my bed, watching some sport show on my TV. When they saw me their jaws literally dropped. I was going self conscious with their heavy stares on me. I locked at the ground add fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

"Woah" Niall whispered, in complete awe. "You look beautiful Hazza, I'm not sure how Louis could possibly resist you." I smiled, my friends always knew what to say to make me smile.

"Yeh Haz, I don't see how he could resist you, especially if you look like that," Zayn said "You look hot and cute, at the same time," he added, smiling. I blushed at the compliment, thanking them.

"Hang on a second..." Niall said, making my and Zayn's heads turn his way. "There's something missing..." Niall mumbled, scratching his chin, soon after, a knowing smiles made its way onto his face "... and I know exactly what." Me and Zayn still had confused looks on our faces. Niall stood up, rushed to the other side of the bed, "jacket?" He said to Zayn, who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but non the less, handed his jean jacked over to Niall. "Cheers," he said smiling. He then came over to me, "there" he said,sliding the jacket over my arms. "Perfect." He took a step back to admire his work. I turned around to look in my mirror. Wow, Niall was right, the jacket, although it was hanging of my shoulders (because I'm nowhere near as big as Zayn), completed the look.

 Wow, Niall was right, the jacket, although it was hanging of my shoulders (because I'm nowhere near as big as Zayn), completed the look

"Thank you guys, it really means a lot that you could help me" I said, gratefully, going over and hugging them both tight.

"It's really no problem Haz, as Zayn said before, we'd do anything for you!" There's was a pause before he smirked, "I'd catch a grenade for ya!" Niall started singing, making me giggle and Zayn chuckle.

"Right," Zayn sighed, "we better go now." Zayn came and gave me a hug, I kissed his cheek as a thank you (purely plantonic). Then I went over to hug Niall, also giving him a kiss on the cheek, before we headed downstairs.

"Bye! Thanks again" I said, waving at them from the front foor. They smiled waving back. When the car was out of sight, I went back into my house, going upstairs to tidy my room. I looked around myself in the mirror again and decided to put my hair up in a bun.

Nialls POV

We smiled and waved at Harry, before getting in the car and driving to my house, on the way Zayn asked "Is there any reason you gave Haz my jacket?" He paused, "not that I'm complaining, he looks really cute in it." He added.

"Yes, yes there is a reason," I said knowingly, he gave me one of those 'go on' faces, "one: because he looks super adorable and Louis won't be able to resist him, two: jealousy,"

"Jealously?" He questioned, obviously confused by my brilliance.

"Yes my dear child, we all know, except maybe Harry, that Louis likes Harry, so when he sees Harry with another guys jacket on, he will get jealous." I explain. He 'ohh's before smiling.

"You are something, Horan." He chuckles.

We both burst into laughter. My plan is absolutely gonna work.

☆☆☆

A. x

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤