☆ Chapter 10 ☆

Hi guys, it's an UPDATE YAY
Things have been really hectic recently due to 1Ds 10 Anniversary, I'm really proud of them.

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY ONE DIRECTION

☆☆☆

Louis and Harry were just finishing their weetabix, when the door bell rang. Harry quickly jumped up from his breakfast bar stool and ran out of the kitchen. Louis heard the door open and some chatter, before Harry came back into the kitchen with Niall and Zayn right behind him.

He smiled at them, waving slightly. They smiled back, Niall with a knowing look on his face... Louis don't know what about, he probably thinks they've done something.

They all took seats at the breakfast bar, Harry seating in his original space -next to Louis- and Niall and Zayn opposite them.

"Lou," Harry chirped, beaming "this is Niall add Zayn," he explained, pointing to each as he said their names. Louis already knew that, but for Harry's sake, He pretended He didn't. "And Ni and Zee, this is Louis!" He finished off, smiling brightly.

"Believe me, we know," Louis thought He heard Niall mumble, smirking. What is he on about? "Hi Louis! I'm Niall, as Harry just said," Niall introduced, sticking out his hand for Louis to shake.

"Nice to meet ya Niall," Louis answered taking his hand, Zayn did the same thing.

Zayn was about to say something when Harry interrupted him "Oh!" He exclaimed, dashing into the living room and coming back in a matter of seconds, with Zayn's Jean jacket, "Thanks for letting me borrow this Zaynie!" He said, handing the jacket over to Zayn, hugging the taller boy tightly.

Zayn smiled fondly at Harry, making Louis practicly growl. Luckily, it wasn't loud enough for the other lads to hear.

"Right, Louis, you coming with us mate?" Niall asked, oblivious to the death stare Louis was giving Zayn.

"If that's alright with you"Louis answered, smiling at Niall.

"Sure" Zayn answered, "when you guys are ready meet us in the car?" He said, grabbing Niall and walking out of the kitchen, throwing a smile back to Harry and Louis.

Harry smiles back at Zayn, grabbing his and Louis' empty bowls and putting them In the sink, "Cheers baby," Louis smiled, walking over and placing a kiss on Harry's cheek. He then ran back up to Harry's room, getting lost numerous times. When he finally made it, he grabbed Harry's phone off the bed, checking himself out in the mirror before running back downstairs.

By the time Louis got downstairs, Harry was already waiting in the hall, Louis phone and skateboard in hand. He smiled when he saw Louis, handing him his stuff and taking his phone.

"Thank you babe" Harry thanked, getting a bit more confident with the nicknames. He checked the time, gasping when he saw it was 8:20, he grabbed Louis free hand and dragged him to Zayn car.

Louis was ecstatic, Harry called him babe! BABE!

☆☆☆

After all four boys arrived at school, Louis said a quick goodbye to Harry, not forgetting Zayn and Niall, before rushing off to find Liam.

When Louis was out of site, Niall and Zayn turned to Harry, smirking. "So, Hazza," Niall started, "Tell us about last night" he finished.

So Harry did.

☆☆☆

Also, I have got 2more books I am working on, would you guys like me to post them? if so, I'll probably update more often. so yeh, just say if ya want em to be posted.

The book I have Witten most of is called 'Be My Valentine' it is obviously a Larry book.

A. x

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤