💓Mulatto💓1.2

"Mama you know I give you dick cuz I love you right "
She nodded while I was taking her upstairs.
"Word baby" yes daddy😚"

Yasmeen🩰

"And I want you too know that when I fuck the shit outta you that I don't want too make it seem like I'm mad I just want you too be punished and know not too do it again"

All I did was nod. My fucking pussy is on wet muthafuckin wet.

As we get into the room she drops me on the bed gently. And I look down too thank god for this moment of time.

"Ma what I tell you about looking down when I'm talking too you" not too do it because you can't see my face and that it makes you upset but I was just-" you just digging an deeper hole Yasmeen" but daddy I was just thinking about something and all I did was zone out"

I said pouting.

"Imma let that slide but next time it's your ass"

I was really thinking but she is tripping and a bitch was already tired but I'll never give up an chance too take some dick. Befuckinlive that.

"Come here lil gurl" I'm not no lil gurl but imma come because ion wanna get into anymore trouble" yeah that's what I thought"

She fucking lucky.

As I'm walking over too her she yanks my arm and pulls me too her. She set me on her lap and just looked at me then kissed me.

"Mmm fuckk"

I moaned moving my hips on her dick feeling it rise. She gripped my hips with one hand and the other she picked me up and laid me on my back.

"Ma you ready for this shit" yes daddy mmm"

I moaned as she sucked on my neck. Pulling away and taking my shirt off she does the same.

"Look at your pretty lil tiddys in this victorious secret bra mmm" thanks daddy"

I said biting my lip. Unclamping my bra and licking my left nipple I softly moaned. Looking up at me I nodded my head for more and she did the same too the right.

Pulling my slides off she pulls me too the end of the bed and ripped my tights in half making my eyes widen.

"Daddy these where my favorite"  daddy sorry she gon buy you some more"

Looking me in the eyes she rubs my pussy through my undies. Closing my legs some she opens them and pulls my undies down.

"Look at this pussy all wet for me  pussy so pretty and good that's why I love you ma"

Kissing my clit three time she goes in for the kill and flatting her tongue on my clit making me roll my hips up against her mouth.

Looking me in the eyes she wraps one arm under my leg and the other goes too my neck choking me. Sucking my clit I roll my eyes too the back of my head.

"Daddy please ohhh my fuckkk" you like that mama, you like when I devour this pretty pussy" yessss daddy fuckkkin gosh uhh"

Sucking harder and shaking her head side too side I start shaking. Not being able too take it anymore I try pushing her head away.

"Move your fucking head or your not gonna cum"

Moving my hand quickly. She looked in my eyes and I almost squirted.

"I'm- IM GONNA CUM- fuckkk" stop yelling at me and I want you too cum so hard for daddy ok" yessss"

I said as my legs shook closing trying too stop my squirt. Slapping my pussy twice I came again.

"Good job mama now imma let you go too sleep but next time imma really fuck the sh-"

Looking down she sees me sleep and lays down next too me and cuddles me.

Y'all i know this is wack but I'm working on three different books but here the second part of Mulatto that one of my followers asked for I'm out.

Love Dior🩰!