🎈Teyana Taylor🎈

Yasmeen POV
"Heeeey bitches it's Yasmeen and bitch I'm back with another vlog with my beautiful gurlfriend" hey you guys"
She said smiling at the camera.
"So today we are going too the studio then too my friends house-"but bae you said we wouldn't have too go too they house" bae I'm not talking about my hoe friends I'm talking bout my other ones"
I said laughing at her dumb ass. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"All up in my pussy boy" gurl hush"  "anyways y'all we are going too catch y'all when we bout too leave out"
I said putting my hand over the camera. Teyana looking me up and down licking her lips. We have on chill clothes.

 We have on chill clothes

"Don't look at me like that"but look at you"She said bitting her lip

She said bitting her lip.
"Ok bae I think it's time too go before we not leave fucking around with you"
I said walking too the door. These pass days I noticed that she been on some shit. It's weird but I'm trying. I said in my head laughing out loud.
"What's so funny" I was thinking bout something" what was it you was talking bout me" no- no the fuck I won't nigga" shut up" nigga you a fucking bully grow the fuck up"
I said rolling my eyes getting in the driver seat.
"But you not gon check me on being a bully" and I gladly will let's not play you know the vibes nigga" gurl you betta stop playing for I snatch that ass up now get in the car and you driving"
She said looking at me like She run shit. I looked at her like im bout too fucking whip her ass.
"Teyana you must have lost your rabbit ass mind who in the fuck are you- nvm i just wanna get the day over with"
I said rubbing my back and rolling my eyes as she looked at me. Why do she do that dumb shit making me mad.
"Stop looking at me" Yasmeen what's your attitude for" I don't have an attitude I'm chilling forreal"
I said getting into the car.

It's just something quick and short sorry I just really needed too update.
Plus I need ideas🤦🏾😘.