🥴Karin jinsuin🥴

🥴Karin jinsuin🥴
Yasmeen POV
"Yasmeen"
I hear my name being called from the other room. It was Karin annoying ass but I love her.
"Yes daddy how can I help you"
She looked at me up and down.
"You look sexy babe where you going"

"I was going too go with one of my friends but if you wanna do something that's ok"Then I gave her that I don't want too go look and she nodded

Then I gave her that I don't want too go look and she nodded.
"Bae if you don't want too go just say that"no baby it's ok I'll go just for an hour then I'll come home and we can go out somewhere or something I do have too do some stuff today after I meet wit her"
Then she pulled me on her lap. And smacked my ass.
"Mama did I tell you that you look sexy" yes you did daddy you look sexy asl too"gimme kiss mama"
We was making out until my phone started ringing
"Hello how can I help you"is you coming out or not"yeah I'm coming wait I'm still doing something I'll be out in three minutes "bett"
Then I hung up.
"Baby I have too go"ok baby have fun"

So some time passed and I'm having fun. Makila is really cooling and we not really doing nothin just chilling at her house. She keeps hugging me and rubbing on me it kinda weird.
"Yasmeen can I ask you something" I mean I guess what is it"
Then she looked at the floor. Like what's down there.
"I really think you cute"aww thanks what's the question" if I can take you out some time"
Then she kissed me. I pulled away so fast.
"nigga what I have a whole girlfriend and I would like for you too take me home now and never talk too me again "oh well ok😔"
When we got too the car it was quit. She kept looking at me I feel dirty. Like I did something wrong. We just got too my house and I didn't say nothing too her.

"Baby something happened😔"
I said crying.
"What happened mama talk too me"so-so I-was sitting-and and"mama stop crying and tell me just calm down"ok"
I looked at her I could tell she was really worried so I tried my best too tell her.
"So umm me and my friend was just at her house and she had been acting really touchy but I didn't think nothing until she told me I was pretty then she asked me if she could take me out and she kissed me and now I fe-eel dirty"Yasmeen it's ok calm you just gotta tell me where she stay"
She said with a hard look on her face. I gave her the address and she called someone and we laid down.
"Karin"yes baby" I'm sorry" for wat baby " for kissing her"you didn't kiss her she kissed you "
Then she looked me in the eye. And gave me a kiss. I put my head in the crook of her neck.
" I love you daddy 🥴 good night" good night mama love you too"