Chapter 4: an awkward morning

Kind of NSFW but not a lemon.
Includes nudity... and arachnophobia
—————————————
It was a peaceful morning, the room was dark, as usual, and the air was warm.
Nightmare held the smaller in his arms as he awoke, a small blush on his face as remembered what the two did the night before.

The 'king's' hand was placed on the smaller's rib cage, under his still spawned female parts, of course, in a spooning manner.
He nuzzled his head into the crook of Ink's exposed neck, earning a small giggle in return.
"Good morning." Ink yawned in a husk voice, his head turned to look at the other as he woke.
"Morning, my sweet." Nightmare sighed, "you should sleep." He mumbled as he closed his eye.

The artist sat up, rocking his hips as he did so. "No," he stretched, "I should probably head back to my base now, Dream might be worried."

Nightmare positioned himself onto Ink's chest, "he can wait." He, once again, mumbled.
"Get off." Ink chuckled as he gently pushed the kings head off of him, "besides, I need to know the time. Have you seen my shorts?" Ink asked as he stood from the queen size bed, yawning as he did so.

As ink bent down to look for his clothes, the king grabbed his phone, that was charging on the gothic nightstand, and checked the time.
"Shit." He whined, earning a 'what?' From Ink, "it's five past three." Night sighed.

Ink continued to look, already finding his trousers, "am or pm? It's so dark in your room, I can't find anything." Ink soon pulled on something that was under the bed.

"Pm. We are fucked."
"I was fuck- SHIT!" Ink suddenly let out a high pitched scream and scrambled himself back onto the bed, still screaming. The king shoved a hand over the other's mouth. "Do you want everyone to know you're here?!" He whispered, the only reply was a point to the right side of the bed. "What?"
He king crawled to the side and looked at what ink was freaking out about...

"A spider?" The king looked down, there sat a small black spider, the size of a pea, sat on an old scroll he had left under his bed. "Ink, it's tiny." He laughed.
"Thousands."
"Sorry?" He asked, looking again to now see none. Curious, he grabbed hold of the scroll again and started to pull, then, thousands of tiny, pea-sized, black spiders started to crawl from under the bed. "SHIT!" the king soon retreated and pushed the still naked Ink from the left side of the bed.

"Out." He panicked, the artist spotted his clothes on the floor.
"But-"
"OUT." The king pushed the artist from the room.
Ink, his trousers still in hand, didn't bother to argue with the king as he feet were pushed unwilling. Suddenly, he came to a halt in front of the door, "stay." Nightmare commanded as he went back into the spider-infested, gothic room.
He spotted his shorts on the floor near ink's shirt. He grabbed the shorts and left, not wanting to spend another second in there.

When he came out, he saw ink, with his trousers on and his body still spawned.
The king put on his shorts, leaving his male chest bare.
"So what are you gonna do about-"
"Burn" the king was quick to reply.
"What?"
"Burn down the castle."

Ink and nightmare began to giggle at the terrifying scenario that just happened. "That was horrific." The artist joked, about to open his mouth again to speak, but a different voice already beat him to it.

"Nightmare?"

The two turned suddenly. There, stood cross.
Ink was quick to hide his breasts, a blush forming on his and Night's face.
"What are-" cross was soon cut off.
"None of your business." Nightmare growled, "you are NEVER to speak of this. Hear me?!" He yelled.

"O-ok?.....oh, and dust ate your shepherds pie." Cross locked eyes with ink for a second before turning around and walking back down the corridor.
"He... He what?! That bastard!" Nightmare stood stunned for a second before smirking, "tell him: as his punishment, he has to get a spider out of my room for me."

Cross turned, looking confused for a moment before shrugging.
"It's under the bed, tell him." The king smiled evilly.

"Right, you give me my clothes tomorrow. I'm going back to the doodlesphere." Ink sighed, "you, are evil." He added, grabbing a paintbrush from his pocket, a small black drop of paint fell from it and onto the floor. "Bye, l'y!" He smiled before becoming a puddle himself.

"The fuck does lay mean?" The king stood, baffled.