V

I could sense that I was dreaming before I even opened my eyes and excitement overtook me. I'd been waiting all day for this moment; to see Dream. He was always loads of fun to be around, with his tea kettle wheeze and his light teasing. With Dream, it was always a good time.

When I opened my eyes, the scenery was breath taking. Small dots scattered the pitch black night sky and formed beautiful constellations. Some stars shone brighter than others, but that didn't stop them from being gorgeous. Below the sky, I was in a field with tall pine trees framing the clearing. The grass under my bare feet was soft and cool to the touch. I felt relaxed.

"Georgie!" I whipped around to find the person that the voice belonged to. I'd missed him throughout the day and couldn't wait to see him. And there stood Dream in all his glory. He only added to the beauty of the place that we stood. He had his smiley mask on as per usual and he wore his signature green hoodie, which I thought was yellow until he told me. If I were to wear his hoodie, I'd be engulfed in fabric.

"Hi!" I simply said back. He walked over to me, his feet also bare, and engulfed me in a warm hug. I melted into his embrace, I never wanted this feeling to subside. Sadly, all good things must come to an end. He dropped his arms from around me, picking up one of my hands instead. He basically dragged me to the middle of the field.

"I wanna watch the stars with you," Dream said sweetly. I smiled at him as he sat down in the grass. I followed suit and sat with him.

"Then let's do that then." He leant his head on my shoulder. I could feel a little warmth creep it's way onto my face. Another moment that I never wanted to end. He lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"You really gonna sit there with your head like that?" I was confused, until he laid back, pulling me down with him. The grass was soft, but slightly itchy under me. Pleasant. He then proceeded to tangle his hand with mine. Also pleasant. I lightly squeezed Dream's hand in mine three times.

He squeezed four.

I slightly turned towards him, my eyes feeling slightly heavy, and I snuggled into his side. I felt him lean into me and wrap an arm around me. My heart fluttered. I loved this.

When I opened my eyes again, Dream was gone and I was in my bed. And even though he wasn't by my side anymore, I still felt the corners of my mouth turn up. I felt light.