𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ✔︎

•𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛•

"I told you to stay in your room!" The women yelled at the little girl. "I-I just wanted to gwt some food I'm hungwy." Cried Gabriella. "I gave you food last week be thankful I feed you then!" The women screamed then started to hit the little girl. "I'm sowy." Gabriella cried. "Oh your gonna be sorry go to your room!" The women told her.

Gabriella ran to the basement which was the room she been living there for 2 years. She went to grab her only best friend, Pinky (her teddy bear) it was the last thing she had of her parents. Pinky has been Gabriella only companion these last years he's the only one who makes her feel happy. "It's gonna be ok Pinky I'll find a way to escape that mean lady then me and you can go travel the world. Oh we could go to Italy." Gabriella said now giggling.

It was starting to get dark but Gabriella stayed up planning to find a way to escape. Later on she snuck out her room with her backpack that had clothes and blankets in it and had Pinky in her hands. She went to see if the front door was lock it was so she tried the back door fortunately for her the door was unlocked she open the door quietly as she could.

Gabriella quickly ran as fast as she could when it opened wide enough her to slip though she didn't even closed the door. Soon her legs couldn't take anymore she tried to find a place to sleep soon she found a dark corner and placed the blackest she had brought. Than lied down cuddling Pinky. "Good night Mr. teddy. Maybe tomorrow we could find a way to Italy.

(Her teddy bear)

Fun fact this I had this teddy bear as a kid except the foot had a different year

Fun fact this I had this teddy bear as a kid except the foot had a different year. This was my favorite teddy bear and I named her pinky. it was there for me when I started first grade, when my parents divorced and when I move, then I lost her at the airport I cried for 2 months my mom tried to by me a new one but it's not the same now I know I'm to old for teddy bears but I do any thing to get my teddy bear back.