𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ✔︎

•𝐺𝑖𝑜𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖•

It has been 2 years since my little girl gone missing and these last two years has been hell. I have to hold my wife while she cries herself to sleep ever night. My two son Antonio and Lorenzo has been on a killing rampage. Leo who trying so hard to make sure everyone's okay but I'm not sure he's even okay. Matteo and Ace who's always making people laugh has locked themself in the room all day drinking. My oldest
Vincenzo who was more close to Gabriella then most of his brothers only talks when were in meetings and if where not he's never home.

I just landed in America to have a meeting with some other mafia man to help find Gabriella. As I was walking to the building to where the meeting was gonna be hilt I passed an alleyway and I heard a little girl crying I went to go check it out. I saw a man yelling at a little girl. Who the fuck yells at a little girl. I start walking closer to them. "Leave." I said coldly to the man. The man went running soon after. I was left alone with a little girl crying as I go closer to her I couldn't believe what's I was seeing. She looked just like my little girl Gabriella, except she was just bones so skinny it looks like she haven't eaten in days, she has bruises and cuts all over her body and was holding a pink teddy bear.

"Are you okay princess." I ask warmly. "I-I'am owkay s-sir." She answers hiccuping trying to stop crying. "What's your name." I ask softly. "m-my name i-is G-Gabriewa. What's y-your name s-sir?" Gabriella ask with small sniffles not crying anymore. "My names Giovanni." I answer happily knowing there's no way she isn't my little girl. "Hewo Mr. Giowanni. This is pinky." Gabriella says giggling showing her teddy bear.

All of a sudden she started to look like she was dizzy like she was going to pass out any minute. "Are you okay." I ask worried. "I-I don't feel so go..." before Gabriella could answer she passed out. I quickly pick her up and call my driver to take us to the hospital.

Once we got there they said that some of her ribs where out of place so they had to put it back in place. While I was waiting I called my wife. "Amore I found her I found our little princess." I told her. "Tesoro please I'm not in the mood to joke around." (Treasure) She says annoyed. "I'm not joking love I found her she's safe now." "Really omg where you at I'll come right now." She says happily and I could hear her crying but out of joy. "Don't worry you don't have to come we be there soon love." "Okay hurry home ti amo. (love you)"  "ti amo anche io (love you to)"

As soon as a I got off the phone the doctor came and got me. "Giovanni De Luca?" The doctor ask. "Yes that me." I answered. "Okay so successfully put her ribs back to places but she has bruises and cuts all over her body we closed some of the cuts and put cream on her bruises so they don't hurt as much but she's a asleep right now because we didn't want her to feel the pain of us putting her ribs back in place. She's also way to underweight for her age so make sure to she eats a lot." "Okay can I see her." I ask. "Yes and she can go back home after you sign all her papers." I just nod and start walking to where she is.

I pick her up and get ready to take her back home. After I sign all the papers we finally leave the hospital I call to make sure my private jet is ready. We enter the jet I set her on the bed in the back of the jet and let her sleep I realize how tired I'm and sleep with her. It felt so good to have my daughter back in my arms where she belongs.