𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 ✔︎

•𝐺𝑖𝑜𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖•

We finally landed in back home in Italy. Gabriella was still sleep so I pick her up and place her on my chest her she instantly put her legs around my waist not going around my legs all the way and her arms holding on to my neck. When we get home there's I see my wife and sons waiting in the front of the house. I get out of the car and see my family run straight to me I haven't seen them this happy since my little girl was born.

They all start awwing and cooing. "Shh she's sleep." I tell them. "Let me hold her my" wife says. I gently give her to my wife. "She still has your eyes" she says looking at me with tears in her eyes. "She so precious." My oldest Vincenzo says looking down at her. We all looked at him shocked for a second that was the most I ever heard him talk since Our little princess has been taken. "She is isn't she." My son Matteo says.

•𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎•
Gabriella starts waking up she looks up looking scared and starts crying. I start trying to calm her down. "Baby girl it's okay we're your parents and we're gonna take care of you." I coos at my baby girl. "Y-Your m-my mom?" Gabriella ask hiccuping trying to stop crying. "Yes I'am." I answer happily. "So your not gowa hwrt me?" Gabriella ask looking at me with her big beautiful eyes. "Never." I say seriously. "Reawy." Gabriella says with her eyes wide open. "Really." I reply giggling. "Who are those people over thewe." Gabriella whispers in her mothers ears. "Those are your brother." She replies happily pointing to her sons. "And that man over there" she says pointing at Giovanni her husband "is your father. There also going to take care of you." Hewo my name is Gabriewa b-but you can call my G-Gabby. Oh and this is pinky!" Gabriella says happily showing of her friend at the rest of her family. "Aww your so cute." The brothers say in sink. "Mommy I'm tired." Gabriella yawns. She called me mommy I haven't heard that in over two years. "Okay sweetheart lets go to bed you can meet the rest of the family tomorrow." She shows me to my room it was so beautiful. But I go really scared so me and pinky ended up sleeping with them.

Her room