Prologue

"Soulmates. The world basically revolves around the soulmate system. 70% of people have soulmates, the rest of the 30% of people who don't have soulmates are usually religious leaders or go into that religious vocations.

The soulmate bond is made as soon as the fetus is formed. That means if a woman were to get an abortion, the other fetus or baby is now without a soulmate. Sometimes, someone's soulmate could die because of motor accidents, natural causes, or getting killed.

People have a tattoo on their skin to recognise their soulmates. They are grey at first, but after having contact with their soulmates, they turn into an ink black.

Soulmates can sense their other soulmates' feelings. Sometimes when the bond is really strong, they can feel each other's pain. Rarely can they feel their pain.

A person can have up to two soulmates. It's rare to see someone with more than one or two. It's possible to have up to four or five soulmates. But higher than that, there are zero chances."

Shutting the book, y/n l/n runs her fingers over her tattoo on her shoulder that show how many soulmates she has. Seven grey birds that are flying.

 Seven grey birds that are flying

(Pretend the tattoo is grey.)

"Zero chances of having seven soulmates my ass!"