Chapter 9

"Please y/n!! Give them a chance!" "I said no. We already went through this," I say. I sat down on the couch, opposite of Mei and Sam. It was the weekend and as usual, they came to spend it with me.
But this time it was different, Mei and Sam were trying to persuade me to give my soulmates a chance. I wasn't opposed to it, it's just that I didn't want to hurt them.
Sam had given up a while ago, while Mei stayed persistent.
"How about we go to the beach? Summer is coming to an end and we haven't spent any time at the beach," Sam said. I quickly agreed and Mei eventually gave in. I go to my room to get changed to go to the beach.

Grabbing an oversized shirt, I put it on to cover my slightly exposed body

Grabbing an oversized shirt, I put it on to cover my slightly exposed body. I then leave my room and wait for the two lovebirds to come down.
Once I see them, we start making our way to the beach.

*****************

Taehyung's POV!!

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Jin's phone rang. I sat up a bit when I heard Jin say the beach. Excitement and worry mixed together soon came from Jin.
Jin hung up the phone and called everyone into the living room. I stayed sitting as Jimin claimed his spot on my lap. We wait for Jin to start speaking.
"I got a call from Sam and his soulmate. They are headed towards the beach with y/n. They think now would be a good time to try and get her to warm up to us."
I got excited, as well as Jungkook. We quickly get ready to go to the beach.

My heart was going mad. My breathing had stopped. What I was seeing was almost unreal.
Y/n was in the water, a bikini showing off her curves, and her jet black hair tumbling down her back.
My mind quit working. I think the boys were the same as me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her beauty outshone all the things I ever thought was beautiful.
Sam sees us and makes an excuse to leave the two girls. He walks over to us and has a knowing smile on his face.
"Glad you guys could make it," Sam said. We nodded and Yoongi eyed Sam. "How do we know that she won't leave as soon as she sees us," he asked, skeptical.
Sam nodded in his soulmate's direction, "Mei made a bet with her. Saying that if we saw you, she wasn't allowed to leave, but if we didn't, Mei would stop pestering her. That's why she had me call you guys. Y/n didn't think you guys would come here, so she agreed to the bet. Don't take it personal." He added the last part quickly when he saw the pained expressions on our faces.

Sam had left and went back to the girls. We stayed out of sight for a bit before finally starting to walk on the beach.
As if she knew we were there, she turned around and saw us. Her eyes were wide and I soon felt surprise and fear come from her.
Hoseok waves at Sam, acting as if he had just noticed him.
Mei and Sam come out of the water, dragging y/n along with them. She doesn't look up at us as they come near.
"Don't forget the bet," Mei says with a smug look. Y/n rolls her eyes before taking a glance at us. Uncertainty was evident in her eyes, but her face stayed stoical.
We were holding ourselves back from hugging her as we were excited to see her.

********************

I didn't know what to do or say. We just stood there in silence. Finally Mei and Sam broke the silence by offering to go swimming.
Forgetting about the boys, I call out while running towards the water, "last one in is a monkey's uncle!" I soon heard footsteps behind me and I looked back laughing.
I was in the water, teasing the mint haired boy for being last. Finally having enough of being teased, he splashes me with water.
It soon turns into a splashing war. I hide behind Jungkook while laughing as he gets hit with water.
I go over to the tall guy and giggle as I splash water on him. He responds with a windshield wiper laugh. I laugh even harder until someone grabs me around my waist.
I squeal as I'm lifted out of the water. Looking down, I see a ball of sunshine. I yell as I'm dropped back into the water.
Surfacing, I playfully glare at him before kicking my feet, spraying water on him.
I stop as I feel someone tickling me. I laugh hard and try to escape the guy. I turn to see the boy with the cute dimples.
Boxey smile boy comes and helps me get away from being tickled. I smile at him before jumping on his back.
"Onward to the battle ground!" I point towards where they are still splashing each other. I hold on to the guy around his neck as he starts to move.
Finally arriving, we get splashed and I lean backwards only to fall off the guy. Someone picks me up and I see a little Mochi.

I relaxed on my towel as the sun warmed my skin. I had learned all my soulmates names and to be honest, I enjoyed myself.
But tomorrow is a different day. Tomorrow will be reality. Today is like a dream, a dream I will soon wake up from.
I push the thought away and try to focus on the present. I look over at my soulmates and smile. They are so happy right now, I would do anything to see them happy. Even if that means I don't get to see them.
I stand up, again pushing the thought away, and joining my friends and my soulmates. I wanted to enjoy the moment while it lasted.

Hi guys!!! So I gave up on the Jungkook ff and started making a Yoongi ff..... Yeah......
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Love y'all!! <33