The Aftermath

Finally, another chapter done. Sorry guys, I am gonna be a lot slower because of School. I am gonna focus more on getting School work done. Once I am on break, I will try my best to work on this more. Hope you all understand, thanks and enjoy!

________________________________________________

Somewhere, within heaven, a powerful being felt a shiver down her spine, something that has never happened to her before unless someone powerful was felt. She looks down and sees Izuku in his undead form and she can sense the other souls as well, fueling him and giving him power. She puts her finger on her chin in thought and calls for someone.

"Aurelion Sol!" She called out and the cosmic dragon appeared before her.

"Do you need something? I am quite busy making stars." Said Aurelion Sol, annoyed to be called out.

"I felt another presence that could rival you Aurelion. I want you to watch over them and make sure they do not become a threat to the universe." Said the mysterious being.

"Understood." Said Aurelion, now becoming serious. He soon leaves to watch over Earth as he now too feels the power radiating off of Izuku.

The Mysterious Figure then gets up and walks over to a chest and opens it. There, she lifts up a small dark orb that holds the soul of the Demon Lord, the original Demon Lord.

"I think you and I both know what this means, right?" She said, the orb blinking in acknowledgement.

Back to Aurelion Sol.

"Now this is interesting." Said Aurelion before Zoe appeared out of nowhere.

"HEY SPACE DOGGY!" Said Zoe, excited to see him

"Oh No..." thought Aurelion, clearly not wanting her to be here.

"What do you wa- IS THAT MY ASTEROID BELT?!" Screamed Aurelion Sol, clearly mad at Zoe.

"Yep!" Zoe said while throwing it back into the portal in which she came from.

"Why, Zoe? I told you not to mess with my galaxies!" Said Aurelion, not as mad as before but still upset.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say, Space Doggy." Said Zoe, not caring about what Aurelion said.

"Anyway, did you happen to feel that? I feel like someone powerful is on this planet." Said Zoe.

"That you would be indeed correct, which is why I am here to watch over them. They could potentially be an ally to us." Said Aurelion.

"OH REALLY?! ARE THEY GONNA BE A NEW FRIEND?! OH I HOPE THEY ARE!!" Said Zoe, squealing with joy in hopes that this new person is indeed a new friend.

"Perhaps, but we cannot be too sure yet. We will have to wait and see." Said Aurelion, making Zoe pout a little for having to wait.

"FINE, but they will be my friend, whoever they are!" Zoe declared while pointing at Earth, causing the dragon to chuckle before resuming watching over Earth.

"This will be interesting..." Thought Aurelion, interested to see what this new powerful person would do next. We can see the sins healing the last injured person and killing one last nomu before returning to the death realm except Elizabeth, Meliodas and Mordekasier.

In the Death Realm

Shigaraki woke up, sweaty, breathing heavily and clutching his chest like he just got out of a nightmare. He looks around, sees grey land as far as the eye could see except for a dark looking city in the distance. What he saw next shocked him, for it wasn't the land that he was focusing on but rather the 12 people in front of him, 3 of which he recognized as AFO, the Hero Killer and Overhaul.