Prison and villain trio?

Izuku is now in a prison cell at Tartarus Prison and across from him is All for One, Overhaul and Stain. All for One and Stain were shocked to see Izuku here but not Overhaul. After what the league did to him and the fact that they have the quirk canceling bullets were more important to him than seeing Izuku there.

"Well well well, if it isn't Izuku Midoriya......um.......so, how are you doing son?" asked AFO. He did not know what to say, so he might as well tell him that he is his son, right?

Izuku, Stain and Overhaul looked at AFO in confusion, Izuku and Stain being the most confused. "What did you say?" asked Stain. AFO looked at him.

"What? Am I not allowed to ask my son how he is doing?" asked AFO. Izuku, Stain and Overhaul just stared at him in confusion, until Izuku decided to speak.

"What are you talking about? My father is Hisashi Midoriya, not you All for One!" said Izuku, anger in his voice since AFO just claimed that he was Izuku's Dad.

"But I am Hisashi Midoriya, All for One is my villain name but I used to go by Hisashi instead when I met your mother." said AFO, trying to calm his son down while sweat dropping.

It took awhile for everyone to settle down and accept it after a full hour of questioning and not believing it. The guards as well were shocked but kept quiet. They wanted to see what happened next, which led to AFO asking them not to tell anyone, it would put Izuku's life at risk. They nodded, fulfilling AFO request, albeit, reluctantly. Soon enough, Izuku and the villains got along with each other and became friends while AFO and Izuku reignited the Father and Son bond. This lasted for a 4 weeks until the incident happened.

During lunch, Izuku was sitting by himself because AFO, Stain and Overhaul were getting their food in line. While he was alone, a gang of villains, along with Muscular, came up to him.

"Well hello there, remember me?" asked Muscular, knowing fully well that Izuku remembers him. Of course he stayed silent, hoping Muscular would leave him alone. Muscular did not leave however and had plans for Izuku.

"Well, since you stayed quiet, how about I make you scream as I kill you with the boys?" asked Muscular with killing intent coming from him. Muscular's gang grabbed Izuku and held him up, making sure he did not escape as he struggled to get out. Muscular then grabbed a makeshift knife from his pocket and stabbed it into Izuku's left eye, making him scream and alerting the guards along with AFO, Stain and Overhaul. AFO rushed to Izuku first and got Muscular and his gang off of him, followed by Stain who took a small plastic knife and cut Muscular, licking the blood to ensure that he is paralyzed. Overhaul could do nothing on the other hand, he had no hands, meaning he cannot use his quirk anyways. Muscular's gang all ran, scared for what would have happened to them if they stayed any longer. Around this time, Izuku stopped screaming and had passed out. The guards quickly took him to the infirmary to patch him up before the stab wound got infected. AFO, Stain and Overhaul stayed behind to "take care" of Muscular but knowing them, they were gonna kill him and the guards knew they could do nothing about it.