Dancing with Sin [@LittleMinx94]

Dancing with SinA Forbidden RomanceNow available on Kindle Unlimitedby  LittleMinx94

Dancing with Sin
A Forbidden Romance
Now available on Kindle Unlimited
by LittleMinx94

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I would rewrite every star in the sky if it meant I could be with you, even if it was just for a day." Though his voice trembled with emotion, he'd never sounded more clear. "One day with you is worth a lifetime with anyone else, Slim."

Seeing one of your friends succeed is one of the greatest joys, and seeing this talented gem publish her debut novel, I am in awe and filled with pride. Having had the privilege of seeing Minx at work with her words here on Wattpad, this still couldn't have prepared me for the instant enrapturing of her words and Alice's world.

When you set out to write a novel about someone cheating, you take a huge gamble and appeal to a lot of readers' morals as you ask them to fall in love with those characters involved, despite the parts of you that want to believe that cheating is wrong. The delicate way in which Minx has approached this story is to be admired, and the taste it leaves in your mouth is anything but the bitter resentment you'd expect to feel towards the other woman. In fact, you empathize and gaze into a side of love that is anything but rainbows and sunshine. It is raw. It hurts. It is self-sacrificing. And sometimes, it robs you of what you want most.

Leaving behind the life she'd built for herself in the aftermath of a breakup tainted by the affair of her ex and the remnants of a love she'd tirelessly clung to, Alice Monroe faces an even greater challenge when she moves in with her sister and her fiancé; the charming and oh so romantic Ethan Black. Temptations arise, secrets are forged, and lines are crossed.

Perfectly flawed, and reluctant to allow those forbidden feelings in, Alice is everything you want to believe the other woman not to be. At every turn, her delicate nature, her tender care for her sister, and her constant battle for all that would make her sister happy sees the readers' compassion and admiration towards Alice grow. Pair that with the pure and unrelenting love that Ethan has for her, and any romantic's heart would be putty in the author's hands.

The raw emotion, the resistance, and heartbreak exhibited at every turn absolutely blew me away. Beneath all the struggle, the empathy, and the withheld temptations, lies the promise of soulmates and the unexpected allure of this childhood dream that out there is the one.

By her words, the author drew me into Alice and Ethan's story. By the dangerous dance around to haves and have nots, these forbidden desires seized my heart. And by every shared breath, every tender touch, and every broken tear shed, my whole being was a slave to the emotions the author had orchestrated. My heart shattered and was beaten black and blue by the events within, but that sigh of relief and those tears of joy when the author stitched it back together again with that beautiful conclusion made it all worth it, and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

The forbidden romance laid out before me was hypnotizing and deliciously sinful. The tale of three lives haunted by the agonized whispers of pain and betrayal, caught in the crossfires of two unexpected souls that yearn for one another, was the greatest romance I'd read in a long while. With its character's that breathed upon the page, and the spells that Minx wove with her beautiful imagery, I only wish that I could wind back the clock, pick up this book, and experience it all again as though for the first time.

For a story that will leave you breathless as your heart bleeds upon its very pages, look no further than Dancing with Sin. It is every bit as enticing, heartrending, and emotional as you'd expect, because, sometimes, there is no choice in who you love. And sometimes, it finds you in places unexpected.

A sample of Minx's novel, Dancing with Sin, can be found here on Wattpad. To read the complete novel, you'll find it free on Kindle Unlimited. You can also check out some of Minx's other works in the Wattpad profile linked above. Trust me, you won't be disappointed ;)

★★★★★