angry sex- aaron hotchner

TW:kinky seggs

"aaron, you can take a day off for me! i never see you and when i do you act like i'm repulsive!" you yell into your phone and you hear your boyfriend aaron sigh. "can we please not do this right now?" he asks and a switch flicks in your head.

"is there another girl? and i bet it's one from the team, those are the only fucking people you see. i bet it's the blond one, she's pretty and older, every thing you like right?" you ask, hoping he doesn't confirm your suspicions.

"god no, but can we please not talk about this now? when i get back im driving straight to your place and you can yell and scream all you want." he says. "fine, but i'm pissed at you and we aren't having angry sex either." you say smugly and you hear him groan. "but it's so much better when you're mad." he says and you gasp. "goodbye aaron." you say, and hang up the phone. you can't help the butterflies that erupt in your stomach, you were definitely having angry sex.
..............
two days later you hear a knock at the door and almost trip over your feet running to the door, then you slow yourself down remembering you were supposed to be mad at him. you open the door and glare at him, but you really can't stay mad. he bought you your favorite flowers and came with that cheeky grin on his face. but you were still gonna make him work for it.

"aaron." you say shortly, opening the door for him to come in and walking back to your couch. you heard him close and lock it before grimacing, he must have thought you wouldn't still be mad. he sits by you on the couch, purposely resting his hand on your inner thigh.

"cmon we both know you aren't mad, let's skip to the fun part." he says, rubbing on your inner thigh. fuck. he knew how to melt you like butter. you pulled his hand away from your thigh and put it back in his lap.

"aaron i'm still mad at you. you can't just smooth talk me out of it." you say and he sighs. "okay fine, i have 5 days vacations, and we can spend it all together." your ears perk up at the offer, you werent even mad anymore but it looked like playing along has its perks.

"i like the sound of that." you say turning around and straddling him in one swift motion. "now we can have sex" you say taking off your top. he quickly unbuckles his pants with a smug grin on his face.

he picks you up with one hand causing you to squeal as he runs to the bedroom, throwing clothes off with the other. by the time you got to your bedroom, you were both fully naked.

as you pepper kisses around his neck, he suddenly flips you under him making you squeal. "you know i love you right?" he says suddenly. "yes" you say, sounding more like a question.

"good because i'm going to fuck you like i don't." you were probably drooling at that point, that was the hottest thing someone had ever said to you.

and he lived up to what he said, ramming into you until you screamed out with pleasure. the sounds of your combined pleasure filled the air, his grunts and moans turning you on even more.
.........

4 rounds later and you couldn't even sit up. aftercare was amazing and now you were laying in bed, him stroking your hair. "aaron?" you say quietly. he looks down on you, telling you with his eyes to continue.

"for a profiler , you're really bad at telling when someone isn't mad at you anymore." you say with a smirk. his jaw drops. "fuck you" he says
"you just did, 4 times. was that not enough??" you ask with a grin. "oh shut up." he says and with that you snuggle into him and fall asleep.

A/N: HI BABIESSSS!!!!! i haven't updated this story in a minute, but i had some free time today! (ps, it's my birthday) anyways xoxo!