virgin no more- elle greenaway and spencer reid

disclaimer: this chapter is not a y/n point of view , it's in the pov of elle greenaway! also, smut.
..............
"well well, someone got they lovin on in a pool with miss lila archer." i hear my coworker derek morgan say to my other coworker, spencer reid. we had a stalking case and spence ended up making out with a model , it shocked us all. especially me.

i thought spencer was a virgin who didn't even know what a kiss was. and definitely not the time to kiss a model in a pool. "shut up." he scoffs. we had to put the pictures of them kissing into evidence, and looking at them made me all hot and bothered.

i didn't know why, i've never seen spencer like that. and i'm pretty sure he's still a virgin. my thoughts get interrupted my my coworker. "are you slow pokes done with your paperwork, i'm ready to get wasted." garcia says, heels clacking on the floor as she approaches us.

"i've been done for 45 minutes , it's them who are holding us up." reid says gesturing to me and derek. i scoff. i stack my papers and hit them against my desk. "i'm done." i say with a smirk.

"five more minutes and i'll be done, besides we have to wait for jj right?" morgan says , attempting to redeem himself. "wrong." jj says, coming out of her office with her jacket slung over her shoulder.

he sighs in defeat and goes back to doing his paperwork while we all laugh, my laugh echoing the room. "greenaway." hotch says in a 'quiet down' tone. i stop laughing and start packing my things.

"oooh someone's in trouble with daddy." morgan says in a joking tone. "shut up, you move slower than molasses." i retort and garcia giggles as morgan begins to fake cry. "aww boo boo it's okay , garcia will make you feel better." she says , fake comforting him.

jj and i bust out laughing. "aight aight i'm done , let's go." dereks says and we all head out the door.

.........

"reid you are such a lightweight." i tease. we tried to give him one shot and he scrunched his face up in disgust. so he would be the designated driver, even thought i'm not drinking much myself.

"okay , let's make this fun. truth or dare?" garcia says , clearly drunk. but we all knew better than to say no to garcia, drunk or sober. we all agree and she claps. "okay okay , jj truth or dare?" she says.

"uhhh truth?" she says skeptically. "is it true that you would fuck hotch." we all make noises of disgust. "god you are so wasted, but no i would not. he's married, with a kid. and a very scary wife." jj says,sipping her drink.

you laugh at the thought of haley beating up jj. "elle truth or dare?" jj asks me. "dare." i say. "i dare you to go get that bartenders number." she says , pointing to the bartender who had been starring at me since i walked in. he wasn't all that attractive, but i can get his number with ease.

"challenge accepted ms.jareau" i say, downing my first shot before walking over to him. "it's about time you came over here pretty lady." ugh, he seems disgusting. but i'm not one to back out of a challenge.

"couldn't let the night pass before coming to talk to you." i say taking a seat at the bar. "so, what brings you here tonight?" he asks. "looking for adventure, and a guy like you." i say, flashing him my best 'fuck me' eyes.

"adventure huh?" i nod. "do you think you could show me a good time?" i ask, batting my eyelashes.

"well well well, you've come to the right place. i don't want to keep you away from your little friends so why don't you take my number and call me, when your feeling in the mood." he says, writing his number on a napkin. i fake a smile and take the napkin with his number on it, thanking him.

i wave the napkin in the air as i make my way back to the table. "okay that wasn't even five minutes of talking, how did you do that?"spencer asks. "i know my way around a stereotypical duche." i say, shrugging my shoulders.

"okay spence, truth or dare?" i ask him. "truth." he says gulping. "are you a virgin?" i ask, looking him dead in the eyes. "uh oh pretty boy." derek says in a mocking tone. i roll my eyes. "you don't have to tell them, tell me. in my ear"

he wraps his hand around the front of my ear, as to try and hide what he's saying. "y- yeah." i'm a profiler, i know how to control my micro expressions. i can tell that they are waiting for a reaction from me, that i don't give them.

"damn you, you good proflier." garcia says slapping my shoulder. i just giggle "well now you'll never know." i say in a taunting voice which makes derek roll his eyes.

we play for another half hour before we all call it quits. "cmon guys, we need to go." i say. garcia was gone, leaning on derek who wasn't any better. jj was a little tipsy, but not too bad. me and reid were both sober, both having only one shot. "let's get them home." i say, hopping in the passenger seat.
...........
"it's the third one on the left." i say to spencer. my house was the farthest from the bar so i had to get dropped off last. he pulls in my driveway and i can see how tired he looks from playing chauffeur all night. " spence it's 1am, just crash at my place tonight. i have an extra room."

i can see the gears turning in his head. "you wouldn't mind?" he asks. "nonsense, now cmon." i say getting out the car. "oh and elle?" he says and i turn back to face him. "yeah?" "thank you for not telling the team about, yknow." "of course, it's nothing to be ashamed of." i say getting out the car, him following me.

"but elle , i don't want to be a virgin. i just can't find a girl to have sex with me." he says while i'm putting my key in the door. " i'm sure lila would have gladly taken you for a ride spence." i say giggling. he scoffs. "yeah but it's not that simple, i'd rather it be someone i know, like you." he says before realizing what he actually said.

i push my door open. "like me?" "yeah, i can trust you. and i know you wouldn't judge me." i can't hide the look of surprise on my face. i put my coat on my coatrack and throw my bag on the couch. spencer closes the door behind me. "sorry i shouldn't have said that, i didn't wanna make it awkward i'll just g-"

"you aren't going anywhere. it's not awkward, i'm fine with it. it's actually a complement that you would rather lose your virginity to me, than a bikini model." i say, kicking my shoes off.

"well will you do it?" he asks? "will i take your virginity?" i counter, looking back at him. "i mean spence that's a big thing to ask, are you sure you want me to-" he cuts me off my grabbing my head and ramming his lips into mine.

for a virgin, the boy was a damn good kisser. he also was very persuasive as i found myself tangling my fingers in his hair and leading him to my bedroom. i push him into the bedroom and lock the door, quickly running to my cabinet and pulling out a condom while he undresses.

i slip out of my clothes and throw him the condom. once he situates it onto himself i get a good look at his dick.. by far the biggest i had ever seen. "there's no turning back now." i say, straddling him.

i line his dick up with my entrance and slowly slide onto him, causing him to groan. "fuck elle, keep going." that was all i needed to begin riding him, the sound of our skin slapping and a mixture of our moans filled the room.

he grabs my hips and begins to pound into me, making me moan his name. "fuck elle i'm gonna-" "me too." i moan out.  he rams into me three more times before releasing, screaming my name.

i finish at the same time as him, riding through my high. i roll off of him and lay on my bed. "wow." he breaths out. "yeah." i say. "that was .. amazing elle."
"ditto, mr virgin no more." i say smiling

this was super fun to write , so i hope you guys enjoy it! don't forget you guys can suggest anything you would like me to write. love you all, smooches!!