women's bathroom- Emily Prentiss

"now em, i swear im okay." you say. she spilt some coffee on your shirt and followed you into the bathroom to make sure that you were alright, even though you told her countless times that you were alright. "just go into my bag and get my tissues out of the side pocket." she nods and rummages through your bag for a minute before her eyes almost pop out of her head.

"whats wrong, did you find the tissues?" "yeah, and something else," she says, pulling out a hot pink vibrator you kept in the side pocket of your bag .. just in case. you cringe as she starts to laugh. "oh my god, who knew y/n was kinky!" she says through laughter

"oh shut up and give me my napkins." you say through the stall. you were grateful that you were in a stall so she couldn't see how bright red your cheeks were. her dangling around your .. vibrator made you feel some kind of way.

you quickly finish wiping the coffee off of yourself and walk out to see emily still fidgeting with your vibrator. "em put it down!" shes too entranced by it to pay you any attention.?' "so have you like, used it" "yes i've used it, why does it matter?" it was confusing you why she was so mesmerized 

"can i use it on you?" your jaw dropped. "wha-what?" "can i use it on you?" she says, just as blunt. you don't respond. you'd experimented with girls in college but never a coworker and never anyone as hot as emily. she took that as an invitation to move closer to you, your breath hitched in your throat. "i normally don't think about my coworkers the way i think about you. ever since you got here , every little thing you do makes me wet. when you wear tight skirts, when you unbutton an extra button on your tops and your cleavage shows, when we have to room together on cases and you wear bras to sleep. and im a pretty damn good profiler so i can tell you feel the same about me. the little glances you steal when we're alone, the subtle touches under the table."

you gulp. "so let me use it on you." she starts to rub on your inner thigh and that's when you give in. "make it quick, we're still at work." she smirks and locks the door. she pushes you against the counter and you hop on it and involuntarily spread your legs open. she turns it on and starts to rub it against your hardened nipples. you whimper as she moves it in circles around your nipples.

she does that for a while before pulling your skirt and underwear down to reveal how wet you truly were.  she groaned at feeling your wetness and started to rub the vibrator against your clit. you rock your hips and moan at the contact, wrapping your hands around her neck.

"you know how long ive dreamed of this, you melting at my touch. you being under my touch." her words make you moan, oh sweetheart you are such a submissive." she says , pressing the vibrator harder onto your clit causing you to moan again.

you knew that you wouldn't last long, between the dirty talk and the fact you hadn't pleasured yourself in 5weeks because your vibrator as apparently in your purse the entire time.

she finds your sensitive spot, causing you to arch your back and call out her name. "fuck emily, right there" she starts to suck on your neck and you can feel yourself getting close. your legs start to tremble and you see stars dancing as she whispers into your ear "come for me sweetheart" and with that, you come.

she licks your juices off her finger and that alone could make you orgasm 15 more times. she helps you off the counter and helps you clean up. you put on your panties and skirt while she cleans the counter. you can't miss the smile on her face while she throws away the soiled tissues.

"what's got you so giddy?" she looks at you and smiles. "im so happy that im clumsy" and you both laugh.