Chapter 22

The zoo was so fun yesterday we spent the whole day laughing feeding and petting the animals it was really great to be with my family and just spend time with them all together even though unfortunately jug couldn't get there which would have made it even more special but it was still great. Betty went home after we had dinner me and Fp got the girls ready for bed and then headed to bed ourselves. The brings me to now me sitting on the bathroom floor lost in my thoughts until I hear a knock and quickly stand up.

"Hello?" I say running my hands through my hair and signing .

"Hey babe you ok in there?" I hear Fp ask from the other side of the door and I look at my self in the mirror and fix myself. I grab the stick off the sink and throw it under the sink cabinet and open the door smiling.

"Hi baby, of course I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" I keep smiling and rap my arms around his neck and he gives me a weird look.

"Al it's 3 in the morning and you awake smiling..but just 2 seconds I head you throwing up what's up..does your stomach hurt?" He asks Concerned and I sign.

"Yea a little." I give him a small smile.

"Let's cuddle and I'll rub your stomach ok?" He pushes my hair behind my ear.

"Let me just brush my teeth." He laughs and I let my hands fall from his neck and walk back to the bathroom closing the door.

As soon as I close the door I go back under the sink and grab the stick and look at it.

"Shit!" I let out a breath when I see the two lines I was secretly hoping weren't going to be there.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I look in the mirror I was in shock I guess I didn't realize I was crying.

I put the test down and wipe the tears and put my hands on the sink taking deep breaths.

How the hell is this even possible. Me and Fp barely have sex since the twins and when we do we're safe. I take the test and put it back under the sink.

After I brush my teeth and go back to the bed with Fp. When I lay down he immediately cuddles against me and pushes my shirt up a little and starts rubbing my stomach.

Something about this just makes me start crying. Fp stops and I feel him sit up.

"Hey baby what's wrong you can tell me." That just makes me cry more.

It's not like we can't afford to take care of another baby it's just the stress and me not being able to work for a long time again and I just went back to work.

"I- I'm." I try to say but I can't get the words out.

Fp grabs me so now I'm in the middle of his legs my head on his chest his arms are around me .

"It's ok Allie ,it's ok baby." He says kissing my head.

"Fp." I let out a whisper after calming down.

"Allie." He stokes my hair once I look up at him.

"I'm pregnant." His eyes go wide.

"Really?" He ask as his smile starts to get bigger.

"Yea." I nod with a whisper.

"Oh my gosh this is awesome!" He smiles wide and then his smile fades when he doesn't see a smile on my face.

"Is that why you were crying ? Do you not want to have another baby?" He ask softly.

"Yes but it's not like I don't want to of course I do..it's just I just got back to the flow of things like work and my body I just-" he cuts me off.

"Alice. Listen to me I'll be there every step of the way this time for everything..morning sickness I'll be there holding your hair back, I'll be there for every doctors appointment, the first kick everything. And no matter what you'll be beautiful what your doing is awesome Allie sometimes it's better to emphasize it instead of looking at it in a bad way. " he pauses and I have tears rolling down my cheek. "And just know you can tell me anything always no matter what it is I will always love you for you. Inside and out." I wipe my tear and smile at him.

"Even when I start craving crazy stuff at 3am?" He laughs then smile again.

"I'll get up whatever you want at anytime." I lean up to kiss his lips.

"I love you so so so much, you are an incredible man I'm so glad I took that job." We both laugh and I lay my head back on his chest once he pulls the blanket over us.

"I love you so much to Allie and I love you even more if that's possible for being the mother of my girls and this little peanut. Thank you baby so much." He kisses my head and places his hand on my stomach then I place my hand on top of his.

"Anything for you my love." I lean up on more time and kiss him. We both drift of to sleep happier then ever.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys this is really the end of this story I was planning of writing up until 25 but I just lost inspiration and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for more so I decided to end it BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE GAVE ME ON THIS STORY I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! 😖❤️❤️
I'm really sad this story had to end because this was my second ever story I have written but all good things come to an end. I am willing to do a spin off type thing with this story so please let me know if you guys would read it. I also wanted to say I have a new story coming out about young falice and I'm really excited to share that with you guys I hope you guys with like it. I'll be pre writing it so you guys don't have to wait for updates like this story but anyway once again thank you so much!❤️❤️