Chapter 10

It's about 4 months after I found out I was pregnant and no one has found out except for the show runners..they got that I was going through a lot and said to take time off..so that's what I have been doing for 4 months I left the house sometimes but not that much I didn't want anyone to find out I was pregnant not yet at least...I look some pictures so I can announce it. Probably only going to post the one I like the most...

"ALICE!" I hear a voice yell it was either my mom,Sam,Tim,or Gigi

"In the room!" I yelled back and Gigi walks in.

"Hey I know your posing your picture today so I wanted to be here while you did it."

"Thanks stink." I hug her and she sits on the bed.

"I'm kinda scared...this means fps gonna know."

"Well he was gonna find out when you start taking care of a baby." She laughs

"I don't want him around her...but I don't want her to grow up without a dad." I start getting emotional.

These DAMN hormones!

"It's ok sis we are all here for you." We hug again.

"Ok let me check my email for the pic." I grab my laptop. And see that the picture came in.. here goes nothing.

OF COURSE ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO LIKE IS FP! Why do I even follow him still!?

"I look so fat!" I start crying

"Alice come on your pregnant not fat..just wait till you have this little bean you will bounce right back!"

I smile at her

"Thank you." I wipe the tears then look at the comments

***comments***

Falice_life OMFG...not trying to be rude but please tell me it's fps baby!
Franciscogrean yasss girl! Can't wait to see that beautiful baby of yours🥳
Queen_alice HOLLY freaking crap I can't believe this...oh gosh this is real!😱❤️
Fpjones 🥺
Lilly_smith 🥳🥳cant wait for my 2nd granddaughter!
BettyCooper Congratulations mom🥳❣️
Alicesmith @Queen_alice 100% real😂❤️love your username btw!😱🤗
Falice4life_1 You look way to good to be pregnant!🤭 I wish I could look like that pregnant😰
Aryana_smith Congrats cuz 🎉 ohhh I can't wait to meet this little one😍
Alicesmith @falice4life_1 don't down talk yourself I bet you are perfect!😘
Falice_life Can you please check out my page I worked so hard!!🙏💕
Jughead_j Yess you don't understand how happy I am...I know I know🤦‍♀️🎉
Alicesmith @jughead_j I'm glad😊...and I know to😕.......
Alicesmith @falice_life of course I wish I where able to look at all of you guy's talented pages....should I dedicate like a day or to doing that?
Just_for_falice @Alicesmith OMG!! Yass 100% I really hope you fall abon my page!
Alicesmith @just_for_falice ok I'll do it then🥳😂
******
"I wish I can respond to everyone."

"I can help you look at the pages?"

"Thanks stink."  We start looking at the pages.

"Wow!" I show her the post.

"Oh my gosh how the hell!" We both look shocked.

"How can someone do that!?" She laughs

"I don't know ask them." She shrugs.

"I'll dm them."

******
Alice"Hiiii sorry to bother you I just have a question.How do you make those edits they are freaking amazing!?"
Alice_ediz"omg did you actually just text ME!!!!?"
Alice"Yess and I love your work!"
Alice_ediz"omg thank you so much you really just made my whole day!❤️"
Alice"aww I'm glad🥺❤️"
Alice_ediz"to answer your question I use this editing app and I only like editing you cause your so beautiful!"
Alice"aww thank you so much💕"
Alice_ediz"Congrats on the baby I know she's gonna be beautiful🥺❣️"
Alice" aww 😊 it was nice talking to you...how about you give me your email and I'll have my manger keep in touch?"
Alice_ediz"YOUR JOKING RIGHT!??!??"
Alice"Nope I'm serious 😁"
Alice_ediz"of course!"
******

"Your to nice." My sister says.

"She seems sweet!"

"You don't know her Alice." She rolls her eyes.

"Ok well nun of these people really know me and they do all of this...it's the least I can do."

"Ok Alice" she chuckles.

"You seen what Fp commented?" I ask her.

"No I didn't know he did."

"Yea me either but now everyone is freaking out and tagging me in pictures of his comment!" I roll my eyes.

"Let me see." She grabs my phone and looks .

"Sad eyes.." my sister looks at me.

"Just wait till he finds out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will Fp find out??????
Thanks for reading sorry it's short! This was really only for her Instagram post lol.