2 Saving Tank Man 2

(Chapter 2: Saving Tank Man)

"Hello? Hello?" Tank man replayed fanatically.

"There you are." Glenn smiled. "Me had me wondering."

"Where are you?" He asked. "Outside? Can you see me right now?"

I snagged the receiver, taking a turn. "Yeah we can see you. You're surrounded by walkers. But get this, thanks the bad new."

"There's good news?" He questioned, making me laugh a little.

"Never is." I replied.

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in her."

"You should see it from here buddie. You be having one major freak-out session." I said with a giggle. Glenn snatched the radio back.

"Instead of laughing, do you have any advice for me?" He snarled, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah. I'd say make a run for it." Glenn answered, making me shout a laugh.

He didn't reply right away, but when he did, he sounded panicked. "That's it? 'Make a run for it'?" Tank man quoted back.

"My ways not as dumb as it sounds." Glenn snapped back. "You got eyes on the outside here."

My turn. "There's one geek still up on the tank. Everyone else has joined the meat buffay behind you. You with us so far?"

"So far." Tank man echoed quickly.

"Great. The street on the other side is less crowded." I leaned over a little, shoo everyone away and down to the main floor. "If you move now while they're distracted you a stand a solid chance at survival. Got ammo on ya?"

"In the duffel bag a dropped out there, and guns." He said, causing me to groan in annoyance. "Can I get to it."

"Forget that bag dude. It's gone. Not an option. What's on you right now?"

"Hang on." He said, going offline for a minute. I waited for about a minute. Maybe half of one. "I've got a beretta with one clip, 15 rounds."

"Make them count. Jump off the right side and keep straight. There's an ally about 50 yards down. The guy you spoke with at first will meet you there. Clear?"

"What's your name?" He asked quickly.

"We'll get to introductions later. Move it or lose a limb."

"Got it." Not even five seconds later he was up and out of the tank. Taking down the one on top and booking it towards Glenn, firing off round after round.

"God speed my guy. God speed." I sighed, keeping my eyes on the two. After a few minutes they were right out the door. "Their back with four alley watchers."

I rushed down to the main area, waiting for everyone else to get aback so we can see who Pizza Boy risked his ass for.

"Surviving." Morales spoke, causing me to turn my head, eyes wising at the new comer. "You know the key to surviving? Sneaking in and out, tiptoeing." He snapped, not realizing the stand off I was having.

The man in front of me hand short brown hair, a tan sheriff uniform with blue jeans. Shimmering blue eyes and an expression that matched my own. My eyes filled with tears and I jumped over a few ranks, causing the man to catch me and stumble back slightly.

I cried, keeping my arms and legs wrapped around him. He shock and cried a little with me, holding me tightly.

"You fucking asshole." I smiled weakly, planting kisses on his face. "Never. Get shoot. Again."