3 Rescue Plan 3

(Chapter 3: Rescue Plan)

I layer across the edges, my right arm and leg dangling down to the streets, my left arm and leg, caging in T-dog as he kept trying to reach base camp. Merle was clenching the bar he was cuffed , staring in our direction, looking very amused.

"I'm hoping to hear somebody's voice cause I'm getting sick and tired of hearing mine." T spoke angrily into the C.B receiver.

"That makes three of us." I commented.

"You wanna take a cream at it?" He questioned, and I shock my head.

"Why don't you knock that crap off?" Merle sighed, eyeing T dog as he fiddled with the radio. "Your giving me a headache, boy."

"You give ME a headache." I mumbled sitting up, looking down over the walking corpses.

"Why don't you pull you head out of your ass?" Tdog commented back, smirking over at Merle. "Maybe your headache will go away." Merle chuckled sarcastically. "Try some positivity for a change." I hummed in agreement.

"I'll tell you what-" Merle stared, as I turned my head to face him. "You get me out of the cuffs and I'll be all 'Sammy Sunshine' positive for you." He smiled innocently at me.

"Yeah, no." I laughed, hoping down next to T, sitting down next to him.

"Hey, see that hacksaw over there? In that tool bag?" He asked. "Get it for me. Make it worth your while." He smirked.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked, tilting my head slightly at him. "Cut off your hand and force feed me your right sick pleaser?"

"Nah." T piped, shaking his head. "I think he's gonna beat me with it before that." He laughed lightly, I joined him quickly.

"Oh come on. That wasn't personal. It's just that my kind and your kind ain't meant to mix. That's all." He gestured to Tdog. "It don't mean we can't, ya know, work together, parley, as long as there's some kind of mutual gain involved." I snorted a laugh. "So, about that hacksaw-"

"I guess you want me to get that rifle over there too so you can shoot that cop when we come back up, huh?" T cut him off. "Maybe her too for cuffing you to that rustle bar." He nudged his head to me, keeping us eyes on Merle.

Merle huffed, looking off to the side with a sly smile. "I mean, I wouldn't right away. Not her I mean." He winked at me.

I gaged slightly. "You don't stand a change with me tough guy."

"Oh no?" He pushed. "But Daryl does?" At that comment I blushed slightly, looking away from him. "Us there share aren't ya know, and I'm always the last to fall asleep ya night mumbler."

"Shut up." I grumbled, chewing on my theme nail. T breathed a small sigh, trying the receiver once more.

-----

Everyone was back on the roof, Rick and grabbed a pair of binoculars looking around at the abandoned vehicles. Thunder was still present in the distance.

"That constitution site, those trucks-" Rick noted, handing the binoculars over to Morales. "-they always keep keys on hand."

Morales looked at the trucks than down, shaking his head slightly. "You'll never make it past the walkers." He pointed out, looking back at Rick.

"You got me out of that tank." Rick turned to Glenn and me.

"Different situation. Food was involved." I measured, not moving from my sitting position beside Tdog.

"Can we distract them again?" Rick pushed, looking more to Glenn this time.

"Right. Listen to him. He's onto something." Merle smirked, chiming in. "A diversion, like on 'Hogan's Heros'."