six

I stared at him, frozen in place. I didn't know what to say or how to respond. All I could do was look at him, his gray eyes becoming possessed with lust as his pupils took over his irises. I scanned his face to see if I could detect any sign of humor or malic, but I couldn't. 

His hand slowly trailed up my arm and I shivered. A smirk took over his face as he stood up, looming over me, brushing the fallen strands of hair behind my ear. I keened as his fingertips brushed against my cheek. 

I couldn't think straight when he was this close to me. I couldn't focus on anything else aside from his touch. My skin felt like it was on fire in the Artic when he came in contact with it. The sensation was like no other. It made a pit form in my stomach and my thighs clench. 

He ignited so many nerve endings wherever he touched. His touch was bruising and firey, even if he barely grazed my skin. My nerve endings were sent into a frenzy whenever he made contact with me, and even now after trying to explain the effect that this man's touch had on me, it still felt like such a drastic understatement. 

It was something I had never experienced before, and it was something I was so terrified I would never experience again.

"Smith," He whispered as he looked down at me, "would you like me to treat you like the slut you are?"

My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes darted from his lips to his eyes and back again. 

He slowly leaned down until our foreheads touched. His hands made their way to my face, cupping my cheeks as his breath fanned me. It was cool and minty creating a violent sensation once it came in contact with my hot, flushed face. 

His right hand remained on my cheek as his left hand traveled down my body. His index finger tracing the curvature of my neck then the curve of my breast before falling off my body completely. 

"Smith?"

My eyes darted open. I was melting into him and I hadn't even realized it. Breathlessly I whispered, "Malfoy-"

And then his lips were on mine. 

It was slow and careful as if he had planned this very moment out weeks in advance. Both his hands on my face, caressing me gently as if to make sure I was real and this was actually happening.

Once he convinced himself that this was indeed reality, he became forceful. His teeth biting my bottom lip and his tongue gliding around my mouth as if it had been studying that make-shift map it concocted at the lake. 

His hands began to roam my body. He grabbed my breasts, squeezing them with such a tender force I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my mouth. 

My nipples peaked at his touch and he felt it through my clothes, taking it as a plea to play with them. His hands held my breasts in such a way that my nipples were caught in between his fingers so with each squeeze of my breasts, he managed to squeeze my nipples in the process as well which caused my core to throb with desire. 

"Draco," I moaned into his mouth.

This caused him to stop and pull away but immediately I pulled him back into me. I began to kiss his neck, leaving purple marks all the way down to his collarbone before he pushed me away. 

"Eleanor, we can't do this hear, we should-"

"Go somewhere else?" I asked, hoping I was actually finishing his sentence instead of making an ass out of myself. 

A devious smile overtook his face and he pulled me back in, licking my earlobe before whispering, "God, yes."

He grabbed my hand, dragging me to his dorm. Once we arrived, he shut the door and pinned me to it before grabbing his wand and whispering, "Muffliato."