𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

CELINA ROSELLESINGER-SONGWRITER

CELINA ROSELLE
SINGER-SONGWRITER

#345 most popular [ ★ Boost ]

BIRTHDAY
March 15th, 1994 (Age 24)

BIRTHPLACE
Los Angeles, California

ABOUT:
Singer-songwriter, actress, and producer who is best known her small role in the music video for 7 Things by Miley Cyrus, and for co-producing and co-writing multiple songs on One Direction's Take Me Home and Midnight Memories as well as Niall Horan's Flicker and Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman. She worked mostly behind the scenes in the music industry before signing a record deal with her current record label, Columbia Records, in 2016 after posting a cover of Nightingale by Demi Lovato on Youtube that has garnered over thirty million views.

BEFORE FAME:
Although Celina was born and raised in Los Angeles until she was five, she spent the rest of her youth in London with her British father, French-American mother, and siblings. She attended an all-girls secondary school before dropping out at age sixteen to focus solely on her music career. She auditioned for The X Factor UK in 2010 but did not make it past auditions, so she began learning how to produce music through her older brother, Elijah Roselle, who worked closely with multiple well-known producers, ultimately helping open the door for her to work with One Direction.

TRIVIA:
Celina moved back to California at the age of nineteen to further her career. She often blames growing up in England and then moving back to America for her hybrid accent that she hates. She is fluent in French but still often struggles with pronouncing certain words.

FAMILY LIFE:
Her full name is Celina Jade Roselle. She has a total of three siblings: one brother and two sisters. Her brother, Elijah, is a well-known producer, her sister, Gracie Roselle, is an actress, and her adoptive sister, Danielle Marie, is a model.

ASSOCIATED WITH:
In 2010, she meet former One Direction member, Zayn Malik, while in line to audition for The X-Factor UK. The pair became close friends and began dating in 2012 after they started working on One Direction's second album. The couple was together for two more years before Zayn proposed to her in New York City on their anniversary. They split a few months after the engagement due to wanting to focus on their careers. They got back together in late 2016 then split again in 2018 for unknown reasons. She is also associated with many big names in the music industry such as Justin Bieber, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Dua Lipa, as well as many more. She is close friends with pop singers Ariana Grande, Maia Cameron, Natalia Moore, and social media star, Nadia Torres.

CELINA ROSELLE'S POPULARITY

MOST POPULAR BORN ON MARCH 15
#345 #7

BORN IN LOS ANGELES, 24 YEAR OLD
CALIFORNIA #32
#5

FIRST NAME CELINA PISCES
#1 #39

     FIRST NAME CELINA                        PISCES                     #1                                            #39