𝐯𝐢. 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐓

Celina laughed at Zane as he made a random joke about a tweet he read on his way here as everyone around them set up for their interview together

Celina laughed at Zane as he made a random joke about a tweet he read on his way here as everyone around them set up for their interview together. This was Celina's first radio interview and major promotion gig ever, as her former team did little to nothing to promote her. Thankfully, her contract ended with them last year and Valarie was quick to start representing her.

    Zane continued their conversation as he adjusted the microphone in front of him and reorganized his notes. It was almost crazy to Celina that he was able to focus on more than one thing at once because she was always so bad at that. Her attention span was really short to the point a bird could fly by the window right now and completely ruin her train of thought.

Celina's make-up artist and hairstylist appeared at each side of her, reapplying a layer of lip gloss and adjusting her hair so that she looked her very best for this interview.

Zane moved his full attention back to Celina before speaking again, "I know this is your first time doing a radio interview and thankfully this is prerecorded so if anything gets too uncomfortable or personal, you can let me know and we can cut it out later and start over — simple."

     Celina nodded and gave him a tight-lipped smile. She was thankful that he wasn't gonna force her to talk about things she didn't want to. "Thank you, I really appreciate that."

He returned a smile, mumbling no problem as one of his crew members approached him and began whispering low enough for only the two of them to hear. Soon, the room began to be less and less crowded as the crew retreated to the room next door, except for a photographer who was going to be taking pictures of Zane and Celina as the interview progressed since this was only going to be an audio interview. It wasn't much longer before Zane got the go-ahead to begin their interview, so they began.

Celina readjusted in her chair as the intro for the interview played. "As you all just heard, we're here today with Celina!" Zane re-announced, clapping for her along with the rest of the staff that only they could hear in their headphones, "It's great to have you here!"

    She smiled widely and thanked him once more, "I'm really happy to be here! This is my first radio interview and I'm excited."

Zane nodded and smiled before preceding to quickly look over his notes and hop straight into it. "Last night you released your debut single, Traitor, after a year-long hiatus—congrats by the way—which quickly shot to the top of the iTunes and Spotify charts worldwide, and is estimated to have the biggest debut on Spotify in a single day ever! How does it feel receiving all this love after being away for so long?"

Celina cleared her throat before speaking, "Thanks! It's been refreshing to get all this good feedback because I was so against releasing something that I didn't feel comfortable with and didn't think my fans would like. I'm glad that they have been really understanding of that and love Traitor and seeing it preform as well as it is makes my heart explode."