🏹🎻🦢- 2. flashback

♫ ♫ ♫

After taking a sip of some water, I began, "Okay so a couple days ago..."

Flashback starts ( in third person ) :

Kaya was seen skating down the road of an empty, quiet neighborhood. Peace was heard outside, but she did not hear none due to the loud music blasting in her ears. Therefore she could not hear the three friends bickering in a random driveway.

"I don't know where to go!" One cried out, they sat in the drivers seat, clearly stressed due to the unfamiliarity of the car, their friends had put them in.

"Stop stressing, Willie, its the same as your car, and lets just go for a spin." The girl in passengers told him, she had given her friend the keys to her car that only drove stick. Which made her friend worry, he doesn't know how to drive stick.

"Shut up and go Will!" The third friend had yelled from his seat in the back. He was nervous him and his friends would get caught parked in a strangers driveway and he was not in the mood to get yelled at.

Willie, as his friends called him, who was in the drivers seat put his hands onto the wheel and switched the gear shift, doing everything right except for one thing. He didn't check behind him.

If he had checked behind him, he would have seen the girl who was about the go down the street directly behind the moving car. But if the girl who was skating down the street had put in her contacts in that morning or looked up from the ground at least, she would have noticed the car backing up.

Neither of them did.

So as Kaya skated down the road oblivious to the stressed teens in the car backing out of the driveway, the two collided.

"Oh my fucking-" Was all that Willie sputtered out before his two friends jumped out of the car, to aid the girl who was now laying on the ground. Her eyes droopy, the last they saw was the two panicked teens at her side, with another hovering above her, his face in his hands.

"What the hell do we do?" Louis cried out, his hands softly touching the girls back as he tried to shake her awake.

"Um um hold on." Azami, checked the girls head for any bleeds then her body for any bruises or open wounds of any kind. "Okay she seems okay, she doesn't have any injuries, what should we do now?"

William was the only one standing as he paced beside the car, his eyes flickering between the girl on the ground and his best friends car.

"This is why you shouldn't have let me drive Ami!" He told her. The wide awake girl looked at her, annoyed with the worried boy.

"You literally taught me how to drive, the fuck you going on about! Your fault you didn't check both ways dumbass." She yelled back at him.

William stared at the two at the floor whose eyes were on the girl. "Can we bring her to your house Will?"

"Hell no, I wouldn't know what to do...Tim either" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Not you two, I meant to your parents." Willie shook his head.

"No no not my parents, they won't know what to do." Ami and Louis shared a look.

"Are you fucking- Will, they're doctors. They're fucking surgeons!" Ami exclaimed from the ground, then the girl started to stir, her body starting to ache and her eyes began to flutter.