🏹🎻🦢 - 7. we gotta stop meeting like this

♫ ♫ ♫

I slammed my locker shut to see the two girls who were once by my side, gone. I sighed in annoyance and pulled out my phone.

kaya 💌
hey 😀
where the fuck are you guys 😅

rae bae 🌵
sorry i dragged claire with me to drop off an assignment
🧍🏻‍♀️

claire bear 🧸
sorry bae !!!
we'll see you at lunch

kaya 💌
seriously ?? 😀😀😀
it's only my 5th day
i don't want to be alone
guys this is so awkward
i look like a loser

rae bae 🌵
you probably do

claire bear 🧸
you don't !!!
babe- stop it

rae bae 🌵
sorry 🙄
you don't
just go to class
no one really pays attention to anyone during passing period

kaya 💌
why is this passing period so long ???
it's like 10 minutes ??
also why are your textbooks so heavy like ???

I began to type another sentence to add to my thread when I felt a body collide with mine, unfortunately knocking the wind out of me and pushing me backwards. I instantly groaned at the sudden feeling of the ground below me as my books and my phone fell beside me.

"Oh fuck my fault, are you okay?" I looked up at the voice which sounded familiar to found a pair of blue eyes looking back at me.

"William?"

"Kaya?"

We both chuckled as he helped me up from the ground. I dusted my skirt off as he picked up my phone and books, sheepishly handing it to me.

"We gotta stop meeting like this...the first time I could've seriously injured you. You didn't get hurt this time did you?" He asked pulling my body to the lockers on the side so people can pass by. I tucked my books in front of me. My phone beeping with incoming messages into my blazer pocket.

I shook my head no, which he nodded his head at. "Which class do you have next?" He asked.

Looking up to remember I said, "Math with Umbitch."

He made an "ahhh" sound as he nodded his head looking down at our feet. "With lover boy huh?" I cocked my head in confusion. "Louis. Ami's boyfriend."

"Ohh haha yeah. He's my table partner fortunately. He talks a lot." I said. The warning bell starting to ring as I closed my mouth.

"Oh here I'll walk you to class." He said pulling my body in front of him as we pushed through a tiny space between people standing in front of their lockers.

"So how do you like here at Kings so far?" He asked once he joined me at my side. I pulled the straps of my backpack, still holding onto my textbooks.

"It's alright, the school system here is way different than back home, but I like it here." I said giving him a smile. He returned one back.

"That's great. Also I forgot to say sorry about the other day...you know when I almost ran you over." By this time we had already made it to Umbitch's door, I turned to William to see him scratching the back of his neck embarrassingly.

I shrugged my shoulders at him, "No worries, it's all good, I don't hold grudges for that long." I told him. His smile grew wider. We heard a laugh coming from inside, we both turned our heads to see Ami leaning on Louis's and I's table, Louis's arm snaked around her waist protectively, I turned my head a little bit more to see Umbitch's smile waver at Ami.

"I better get going, she scares me." I said walking a bit closer into the room. I was stopped by William.

"Hey do you mind if i get your instagram?" He asked, pulling out his phone.

"Oh-oh yeah sure, it's kayad, my name and then the letter d." I told him as the final bell rung. I watched him type into his phone and smiled at me before walking away. His figure lost in the hallways by the people rushing to get to class.

"Hey Kaya! You look so pretty today!" Ami called out to me as she walked by on and out of the classroom.

I took my seat by Louis and sighed. "Ahh don't act so disappointed Kaya, we've only got 58 minutes left of this class, no biggie." Louis told me from his side as he pulled his notebook from his backpack.

"Right Louis, totally fun!" I said sarcastically, though we understand each other's humor.

I put my backpack on the floor between my legs, switching my textbook out with my notebook and then pulling my phone out of my blazer pocket, putting it into my backpack before seeing a certain notification.

*willie (william.karev) started following you*

yuhh new chapter ! new chapter for lou coming tmr

don't forget to eat and drink water ! stay safe, ily guys <33

- jules