1 / 3 ・ 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 ・゜゜・.

*+:。.。 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦。.。:+*

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Oikawa packed up the basket, throwing out all the trash and bottles in an empty bin. I was still left stunned at what has just happened. He kissed me. He loves me. He slams his door shut breaking me out of my day dream. We switched places, him now in the driver's seat with me beside him on the passenger side. I turn my head his way and show him a shy smile before turning my head back on the ground, my cheeks flushed in embarrassment and excitement. I feel his hand on top of mine, making me look back up at him. His face was closing in towards mine. He takes his other hand and cups it on my reddened cheeks. He gradually came closer to me, feeling his warmth near me. My eyes shut at what was about to come, knowing he was going to kiss me again. Instead, he brings his lips up and presses a kiss on my forehead. I could feel butterflies swarm in my stomach as he slowly pulls away from me. "Why won't you let me make you mine?" Whispering to me, his eyes were glossed and his lips pouted.

"I..don't know, Tooru. Your fangirls will attack at any chance and-" He cuts me off.

"Well, if they do, then they'll have to go through me and Iwa-chan." Smiling as her replies back. His hand rested back on my cheek, brushing his thumb on my skin.

"Well, it's not just that. You're graduating soon, then you'll go somewhere far after and then what if you find someone-" He cuts me off once again, this time pressing his lips on mine.

"No one can compare to the beauty surrounding me." He pulls back with his hands still resting on my face. "And if you become mine, I'll do anything to make you feel like the only girl in the world" I smile at his words, pulling him closer to me.

"You have a way with words. Damn you, Tooru." I nod my head, making him smile wide and pulling me close.

"Oh god, I love you so much y/n"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

I walk into school, getting lost in the crowds of students as I made my way into first period. I knew Tooru didn't have practice but yet he told me he couldn't walk with me to school. I didn't argue back not wanting to be a possessive girlfriend. So I walked to school, alone while the sun started to rise.

Suddenly, a hand clung onto mine. The touch felt familiar yet I pulled back, scared of what was happening. I look up to see the beautiful brown eyes look down at me. He greets me good morning and took my hand back in his. I felt stares burning through my soul, making me grip his hand tight. They started to whisper as they parted like the Red Sea for me and Oikawa to walk through. He squeezed my hand back, looking up at the boy. "You look so pretty today y/n-chan" He leans down to whisper to me. I blushed at his words, turning away from him in embarrassment. He stops in his tracks and takes my face to look at him. "You look even more adorable now that your face is beet red" He teases at me, trying to distract me from the stares of others. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper, folded into a heart. "This is for you." Passing me the note before kissing my cheeks and walking away. I let out the breath I've been holding and walk swiftly to homeroom. It was cold and empty, being the only one there as of right now. I fiddled with the edges, trying to carefully open the note. It starts to unravel and in big bold words was written, "I don't mind getting lost in your eyes. Meet me at the boys' volleyball team gym. I need to tell them! -xo Tooru " I blush even harder as I kept re reading. More people started to trickle in the classroom, folding the paper back up into a heart and stuffing it in my bag.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(Oikawa's POV)

The bell rang, making all the girls around my desk scatter. But there was one that looked completely lost. She looked familiar, like someone I was associated with that had platinum blonde hair. She was trailing behind sensei, trying to smile her way through her confusion. Sensei cleared her voice, introducing the new girl. The girl spoke to talk about herself and I noticed the similarity between hers and- oh no.

"Hi, I'm Nakamura Rin. I'm a transfer student from Brazil and I thank all of you for welcoming me here." She bows down to the class after her introduction. Fuck. I was trying not to overthink. And if I was, why? I loved y/n, why was I worried about Rin?

"Thank you, Nakamura. You can sit in front of Oikawa" She points at the empty desk in front of me. Rin makes her way to the desk and turns around to greet me.

"It's been ages since I've seen you, Oikawa-san"

I somehow felt intimidated. Like a snake was slowly creeping up on me. I need to brush this off. Whatever she wants, I won't give in.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(Y/N's POV)

The lunch bell rang, making everyone jump from their seats and eat with their friends. As for me, I made my way to the gym, where I see the team waiting for me. I was their manager, so I knew all of them and was close with some of the second years. They all greeted me with a hug, like they always do and went back to talking with each other. An arm was wrapped around me, hearing a voice clear their throat. Everyone's attention looked at me before he spoke.

"Our manager is now off limits. She is mine so don't try pulling anything funny."

Everyone except Matsu, Maki and Iwa nodded. Instead they pulled me away from him and bombarded me with questions.

"Are you being spelled?" Makki

"Did he pay you?" Matsu

"Are you sure he didn't kidnap you?" Iwa

"I'm fine you guys. He asked me out yesterday and I said yes. Besides, we're best friends. If he doesn't treat me right, you know both our families will come for him."

"Alright, but if he does hurt you, we're making sure he doesn't walk after Spring Prelims." They started to walk off as Oikawa nears.

"Did they hurt you?" He asks concerned.

"No, I'm fine. You should probably be scared of them when you decide to break my heart" I nudge him lightly, giggling at what they just said.

A knock on the metal doors took my attention off him. Kindaichi let them in, thinking it was probably the coach or someone Matsu invited. Instead it was a girl with platinum blonde hair and tan skin. She was taller than me but not as tall as Oikawa. Her legs looked wonderful in the school skirt, not a single imperfection in sight. Although, I sensed some familiarity in her. She looked like a tanned ex girlfriend of Tooru's. "Oikawa-san!!" She squeaks loudly, echoing through the gym. I look at Oikawa to see an uncomfortable look in his face. She jumps into his arms, making him almost fall back. Matsu, Maki and Iwa were quick on their feet to be behind me as we watched the girl wrap her legs around Oikawa. He sets her down and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Hi! I'm Rin Nakamura. You can call me Nakamura-senpai" Her voice was high pitched that it made me irritated. I knew they were all irritated. Oikawa gripped at my waist tighter, feeling uncomfortable at her presence.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

A/N: this was kinda sucky but whateva id rather write this in complete writer's block than study for my math test