4 / 25 • 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

+*:ꔫ:*﹤𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧‧̍̊

"I don't know, Oikawa," He frowns before taking me in his arms.

"Please y/n, I'm begging you. If you can at least think about it. I'd love to show you a new me, someone who won't hurt you. Someone that will actually believe you. At least tell me if you still mean it and I'll stop for the night" I sighed and finally gave an answer.

"Yes Oikawa, I still mean what I said before. I always did. Even when I was with someone else, I don't think I could have just lost love for the first person that taught me how to love." He smiles and kissed my forehead. And down to my nose and just around the corner of my lips.

"I'll give you a real one when become mine again. Buenos noches a la princesa hermosa. Te amo." He whispers in my ear before gathering the letters and turning off the lamp on the table. He exits the room and blows me a kiss before shutting the door behind him. I smile and turned to my side before eventually falling asleep on a bed that smelled like him.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"y/n, wake up pretty. We have to go you still need to get ready we're sight seeing today." Oikawa was shaking me awake while I slowly opened my eyes to meet the irritating sun. "Good morning y/n! Let's have breakfast after we stop by your hotel?" I nod and he carries me out to his car (they're gonna go street racing and- i'll stop i promise). He played some songs on his phone while typing in the name of my hotel. I kept falling asleep and his right hand rested on my bare thigh. He didn't move it up or at all, it just rested there with his fingers drawing circles inside. "Here we are, let's go and get you all ready." He held the door open for me, covering me with his team jacket and pulling the hood up to hide my hair. The lobby wasn't packed and I think the staff were just coming back for breakfast. We briskly made our way to my room, entering with the plastic key card and falling on the soft queen sized bed. "Hey, no sleeping on me, we have to get you ready." He places me on his lap and pushes all the hair off my face. Even though my eyes were half shut, I could make out with Oikawa's face. His eyes were staring longingly into mine, like highschool when he admired me for doing absolutely nothing.

He brings my face closer to mine and closes in the distance. His face was only centimetres from mine and his lips barely hovering. "Ok I'm up, let me just take a bath." I push him off and widely opening my eyes. I take out an outfit and shoes from my luggage and walk to the bathroom. I look back to Oikawa with a frown on his face.

"Sigh," he dramatically says and falling on the bed. "When she ruins the moment"

"Put a sock in it Oikawa."

I shut the door to my dismay, the bathroom doesn't have a lock (this was like my hotel room at vegas at least it was just family and the shower was nice it just didn't have another door so that was not swag. but the room was really nice overall. it was high up and the window was big and had a view of the strip and the pool). I ran the water and stripped off my clothes, entering the warm water and letting it run through my hair.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

We drove for a couple of hours, reaching a waterfall site with a seldom amount of tourist. "Come on, let's go" He opens my car door and leads me out to hear the booming noise of the waterfall. The water was crystal blue and the smell of fresh water was evident in the air. I smile widely as he drags me to the hiking sites. The feeling of the spray was refreshing and the noise was calming. He held my hand throughout the whole time, helping me up to stones and places I couldn't reach.

The trail ended and we started to drive to another spot. It was more barren and full hoodoos. The sun was now blazing hot so we didn't stay for long. We went back to the city for lunch and to stay there until night. He kept cracking jokes and trying to make me laugh, which weirdly worked.

We went inside a museum, looking at the artifacts while he kept holding me close. Usually when Keiji first did this to me, I was somewhat uncomfortable. But with Oikawa, it was like muscle memory and it felt like something ordinary. Like it's been something we'd done for years when in reality it was only a couple months and he broke it off after believing a post over me. But I'm not so clean either. I had to quit manager because I was being threatened and instead of coming forward, I was a coward and didn't tell anyone.

The room was now an aquarium, a dome over us watching the stingrays and fish swim over us. I look up in awe but it felt like someone was staring at me. When I looked back at Oikawa, he was staring right at me, admiring my awed expression and smiling like an idiot. I smiled back as he leaned in for a kiss on the cheek. "Te amo," he whispered in my ear while his head rested on my shoulder.

"I love you too" I hugged him back, melting onto his muscular arms. The aquarium changed colors into a pink shade.

"When do you leave Argentina?"

"In 3 days."

He sighs and hugs me tighter. "I wish you'd stay forever." He lets go and kisses my knuckles. "Let's go look around more?" I nod and grabbed onto his hand. He smiles and intertwines his into mine. We walk off to the next part which had stars plastered across the ceiling. Much like that night we spent in the stars. "You still want to live in the moon?" He brings up an old memory. I look up at him, holding onto his hair making him face me.

"Only if it's with you." Grabbing his face and closing the distance. Catching him off guard and connecting our lips together. He smiles and holds me closer, dropping his shoulder. Certainly, this was the boy I was meant to be with.

a/n: yea i changed the plot lol it was supposed to be an engagement but that felt too cheesy and fast so i put it as this. i like the outcome of it actually. and no this is not the end of the book. this still needs like *intense counting irl* 7 chapters plus an epilogue and an alternative ending where she ends up with akaashi and a peak into rin's and mai and iwa's life. also i think i've used the gif before but whatever i couldn't be assed to look and change it ok ok! alright i need to pay attention in class or i'll get my phone taken away bye bye duckys