4 / 24 • 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

+*:ꔫ:*﹤𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧‧̍̊

(Oikawa's POV)

I quickly got off the plane and headed to the gift shop. My layover lasted for 5 hours so this wasn't a big deal. It's best I write a response right after I read it to get the raw feelings. I'll find her address one way or another or if I visit Japan again. The slip of paper was only her number which I already had and links to her other social media. That's not enough.

I took a stack of paper and another stack of envelopes along with some black pens. She's always loved the little notes and maybe she'll love written letters more. I sat at the waiting area, struggling for words to write.

dearest y/n,

I started to trail off after. There were just too many words wanting to come out but nothing seemed to. It will come to me eventually. As of now, I'm trying to stay awake and try one of those korean skincare things.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

[One year later]

My graduation ceremony ended and me and the others are now having celebratory dinner. "So what's going to happen after?" Tora asks us. Kenma shrugs and grabs another piece of meat.

"Well, I'll be travelling in one week before I attend university and to continue the travel blog I've been working on." He nods while I grab another piece of meat.

"Well, I hope to see you all very soon." Fukunaga comments before placing another meat on the grill. We nod, laughing as we reminisce our memories together. Despite a terrible second year, my third year was alright. Kenma eventually opened up and became comfortable around me. I met his friend, Hinata a really bubbly and energetic person. He was trying to pursue beach volleyball but continued playing volleyball for Karasuno and placing themselves in the Nationals stage. Tora accepted that I will never be club manager and Fukunaga was accepting into my shift in their group. This was the only year I didn't have Mai with me in any part of the year. Nekoma didn't offer exchange so she tried Shinzen and she actually had a good time. Mai was going to stay in California with Iwaizumi so she rejected my offer to travel the world before going to university. A shame to be honest.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

All my paper work was finished for UTokyo so that I can easily shift when I'm done my travelling. Everything was all packed, with a large luggage, and a ton of money and plane tickets. My tour started in South America. Brazil to be exact. My next destination was Argentina. And I've tried to get to different hotels many times but they all said they were out of rooms and could only advice I stay at an Airbnb, or youth hostels. Hopefully I can access a locker at least for a day until I figure out where I can stay.