2 / 15 • 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before taking off to meet my guide. It was the day after and my parents insisted they settle in first while I take the tour around the school and Tokyo area. I slipped on my jacket, reaching into the pocket to feel a slip of paper. Pulling it out, I struggled to keep the tears in. It was the coupon thing Oikawa gave me that let me hit him any time I wanted. Of course there's really no use for it since we're done. I put it back in my pocket and headed out, putting my keys and phone on the other pockets. My guide was the same age and same school! This will be interesting. At least I'll have a new friend- Holy shit it's him. Fukurodani number 5.

"Hi l/n right?" He holds out his hand for me to shake and I do.

"Yup that's me, y/n is fine though"

"It's Akaashi but Keiji is alright as well"

We stood there for a quiet moment. He looked like Iwaizumi, but has deep blue eyes. He's pretty. I didn't realize I was still holding onto his hand until he started to slowly pull away.

"Oh I'm sorry,"

"It's okay. Shall we start the tour?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"So here is the volleyball team court." He opens the door to see an owl like person with black and white hair. "Oh Bokuto-san, what are you doing here?"

"Akaashi! You said you'd toss for me!!"

He sighs at first before leading me inside and helping him. Bokuto throws the ball to Keiji and he sets it magnificently. The other boy hits it with much power and the ball lands in the court. He lands and screams out "HEY HEY HEY!!" in celebration. Keiji comes back to my side while Bokuto retrieves the ball.

"That's Bokuto-san. Our ace and is the 5th ace in the country."

"I'm guessing you play volleyball too Keiji-kun?"

"Yea, I'm the official setter of Fukurodani."

"Oh.." He's a setter. The last setter I had shattered me into pieces. But Mai said he's the one that called me cute. Maybe he'll be different. But at the same time I still love Tooru.

"Oh? Why is that y/n?" He asks weirdly like I had a grudge against his position.

"It's just a person I'm against who was also a setter and that didn't end up well. He believed a rumor so we got into an argument."