𝟎𝟑-𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

_________________________________________________________

Chitsume is yet again just sitting in his seat listening to music but this time he was doodling a bit on his notebook. He could just imagine Excitement saying how boring he was and Happiness telling him to socialize but he ignored them and continued with what he was doing.

Though it has gotten better, he isn't the most open or confident person due to his old experiences and just his nature of being quiet which then results in him not like to socialize, it scares him a bit too much than he can admit. 

As one of his songs just finished, as if it was preplanned or something, All Might enters their classroom shouting,

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" If Chitsume was honest, he thought it was kind of weird of him to enter the door like that, he could've just done it without shouting, you know, like a normal person?

But before he could diss All Might more in his mind he flinched when he heard the words 'Battle Trial' leave his mouth.

Now Chitsume though looking completely calm, was yet again, very much panicking. Though he was fine with fighting robots, but fighting humans? That's another story. 

Though quite hesitant, he still went along with his other classmates to change into his hero costume. His costume though a bit revealing, wasn't as bad as Cannon Mother's. His back and his shoulders were being exposed which was already a bit too much for Chitsume, he could never imagine wearing something like Cannon Mother's costume, he felt a bit bad for her honestly.

 His back and his shoulders were being exposed which was already a bit too much for Chitsume, he could never imagine wearing something like Cannon Mother's costume, he felt a bit bad for her honestly

His costume wasn't the most detailed nor was it the most flashy, but Chitsume liked it. His back and his arms didn't have much covering them as the fabric would only really hinder his transformation so he didn't bother to have anything cover them though because of his anxiety he had requested to have a cape to cover at least a little bit. His sock-like shoes are made to make it so that if he transforms, they wouldn't rip or tear. They are made out of very flexible fabric while it also provided a good amount of protection for his feet. The gold designs on his costume were there just for aesthetic purposes. Though gold wasn't his favorite color, it was his father's so he chose gold so that he would be reminded of his second goal besides being a hero, it was finding him.

All Might then proceeded to compliment all of their hero costumes he then explained how the Battle Trial would work and he even looked at a script in the middle of his explanation. 

"How is this man qualified to be a teacher? " He thought.

He then made everybody do raffles and he was in team C with Cannon Mother. He did his best not to actually call her that like with what happened with Pikachu. He never wanted that to happen again. 

"Your Hiroshima right?" Cannon Mother asks the shorter male.

"Ah, yes I am." He says quietly, he was actually a bit intimidated by her but was trying not to show it.

"Well, I was thinking we could plan ahead for our match later." She says.

"I just realized I never introduced myself, how rude of me. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." She realizes as she then introduced herself.

"I'm Chitsume Hiroshima. Nice to meet you Yaoyorozu." He says as he bows.

"You don't need to bow!" She says gesturing to him not to bow before adding with a smile, "You can call me Momo, Yaoyorozu is too long anyways." 

"Ah, o-okay Ya- Momo. You can call me Chitsume then too..." He says nervously as he never really talks to anyone, much less a girl.

"Let's start planning now shall we?" She says.

"Sure." He replies.

"First things first, what's your quirk? Mine is Creation; I can make any non-living thing with the lipids in my body as long as I know their chemical makeup." She says making a small doll as a demonstration.

"My quirk is Animi Motus which translates to emotions. I have creatures I can call which are all based and made from my emotions. I can take some characteristics of theirs too." He says as his hands turn white and scaly.

"I see, we are going up against Kaminari the one with the electric quirk, and Jirou, the one with the earphone jacks." She says recalling their two opponents.

"If possible our best option would be to separate them first and to prioritize getting Jirou first. It would be the best-case scenario where Jirou fights you while Kaminari fights me." She says.

"With your quirk, can you make something an electrical insulator? I don't want you getting hurt..." He says quietly, slightly embarrassed 

"Yes I can, but thanks for worrying." She says smiling at the boy like how a mother would smile at their child.

"I wish my mother was more like her... she really is Cannon Mother." He thought to himself.

"Is something the matter?" Momo asks as she took notice of his expression.

"N-No, it's alright. I'm fine." He says snapping out of his thoughts.

"He's lying... It must be a touchy subject then. Better not pry." She thought.

"Alright then." She says following her thoughts not to pry.

He then walks away from Momo finding a place with lesser people. 

"You liar, you aren't fine at all." Excitement says as they sit on Chitsume's shoulders. Nobody seemed to notice them as they were watching Midoriya and Bakugou's fight.

"I wasn't lying..!" He says back.

"Sure you aren't kid. Just wanted to let you know that not everyone is going to be like your mother or those kids in middle school. Have a little faith in them. Trust me." They say as Chitsume visibly flinches.

"A-Are you sure that they aren't?" He asks still a bit unsure.

"Yes. I can just tell they aren't the type of people to make rumors. They're good kids, I can feel it." He says comfortingly.

"Okay... I'll trust you on this. I'll at least give them a chance." He says a bit convinced.

"That's the spirit kid." He says smirking slightly as he flies around Chitsume's body happily.

Everyone else didn't notice this, too focused on the match going on right now, all except for one.

"Rumors..?" The mystery person thought but before they could think more, it was already their team next.