𝟏𝟔-𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

___________________________________________________________

"I passed out again, didn't I?" Chitsume groans as he felt his whole body scream out in pain.

"You totally did." Excitement pops out of nowhere at the end of the bed that Chitsume was laying on.

"Chitsume!! You're awake!" A playful feminine voice screams making Chitsume wince from the loud noise.

"Ashido, please be a bit quieter at least in the infirmary." A more mature and mother-like voice comments.

"Wah! I'm super glad you're all right!" A playful happy voice yells.

"Didn't Yaoyorozu just say to be quiet?" A slightly more mature yet sarcastic voice replies.

"All your buddies came right over when they saw you pass out. Another redhead wanted to too, but he's in a match right now." Excitement explains.

"I see..." Chitsume absentmindedly says.

"Well, I'm glad you're alright now Chitsume. It would have been quite the problem if you were in a bad state when you fight." Momo says as she gives a small smile.

"You were super cool out there, Chitsume. Shooting fire like that with you're fire butler thing!" Kaminari excitedly says with stars in his eyes.

"Yeah, I really wasn't expecting you to evaporate my acid! It was super smart of you." Mina says grinning.

"It was way better than my and Kaminari's match," Sero says looking somewhere in the distance, Kaminari joining him.

"N-No! Even if you guys may have lost super fast and easily, y-you still tried!" Chitsume tries to comfort them, only for Momo to join them too.

"Haha, looks like you brought Momo down with you too!" Mina laughs.

"You're really bad at this—" Excitement says, only to be cut off by their own laughs.

Chitsume was just there in his bed frantically trying to cheer them up, somehow only making it worse as Excitement and Mina's laughs just grew even louder.

"WE'RE IN THE INFIRMARY!! BE QUIET OR LEAVE!!!" 

Later

So, they were kicked out of the infirmary. Mina, Sero, and Kaminari are still laughing about it as Momo and Chitsume sulked. Excitement was nowhere to be seen, they were just a hallucination baby.

"They're both down, it's a draw!!" A familiar voice announces, catching the attention of the five students.

"We have no time to be playing around here, we have to watch the next match!" Mina screams as she suddenly runs toward the seats before she announced this,