𝟎𝟗-𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

_________________________________________________________

Who Chitsume saw was Kirishima, Sero, Mina, and Kaminari. 

"What are you guys doing here..?" He says, Adonis' hands still around the his waist.

"Well... uh... We saw you were all bummed out and stuff and then we got all worried and.." Mina rambled off.

"So how did that end up to you following Chi?" Adonis says questioning the four teenagers.

"I told you this was a bad idea..." Sero says.

"But you still did it with us anyway," Kaminari replies.

"What we did was super unmanly, we're really sorry." Kirishima apologizes.

"A-Ah no it's fine! I didn't think it was that obvious that I was in a bad mood.." He mutters,  cheeks slightly flushed from his classmate's concern.

"Well, now that's been taken care of... Who is this guy..?" Mina says, curious.

"I'm Chi's lo—!" But before Adonis could continue, his mouth was covered by Chitsume's hand, the four teens confused.

"He's Adonis, we work at the same cafe." As he says this he then put down his hand from Adonis' mouth.

He then whined about how "Chi's lying!" and also slightly crying as he says "Is that really all I am to you!?" and some other things along those lines but Chitsume just ignores him where the four of them follows.

"You work at a cafe? I never knew that." Kaminari says.

"You work and still find time to study? That must be pretty tough, you're so manly Chitsume!" Kirishima says amazed.

"I guess I never mentioned it.." Chitsume mutters quietly.

"AHEM!" A voice suddenly speaks up, as everyone looked to where it was coming from, it was no other than Adonis.

"If you'll excuse us, we have something we need to do, ALONE." He says giving extra emphasis on the word alone.

"Er, right! Thanks for worrying about me but I'm fine now," Chitsume says to the four.

"Oh, sure. We'll get going now, bye Hiroshima!" Mina says as she and the other three go their way.

"Finally! Now let's start, shall we?" Adonis says as the shorter male just nods.

"Now, let the hell begin," Adonis says with a sadistic gleam in his eyes, making the other boy shiver as the two began their hell training.

Later

"Alright, we can have a little break!" Adonis says as Chitsume's knees lose their strength and he falls forward.

"Woah there," Adonis says as he catches the boy in his arms.