𝟑𝟏- 𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

[A/N - Here is the last chapter I'll be posting for this story, I enjoyed writing this before and I hope you all do as well :) ]
_________________________________________________________

"Jiro,  are you okay?!" Chitsume said in concern, hands on Jiro's sides, as she had hers on her bleeding ears.

"Y-Yeah, but if this goes on, my eardrums are going to pop..." She replies. "That damn Present Mic is too loud..." She cursed, the pro hero in question yelling "COME ON OUT!" in the background, the two students being hit by the attack.

Chitsume winced, this had not been going as planned at all. Whenever Jiro tried to find Present Mic, it had only ever ended in failure and bleeding ears, and for the times that they got a bit close, Present Mic would just send them back with more yelling.

Using just transformation by itself wouldn't work, Chitsume knows that. He wanted to use only transformations since it gave the least amount of strain on him.

Hands clenched, he looked back at her as he said,

"I have a plan."

"Fear, I call upon you—"

A lanky creature appearing, towering over the forest trees and the animals below

A lanky creature appearing, towering over the forest trees and the animals below. Chitsume heard Jiro and Present Mic's yelps of surprise as he chuckled slightly, the creeping cold hitting him from behind as it amplified.

"D-Dang that thing's huge, huh?" Jiro says, amazed at the big thing.

"Y-Yeah, F-Fear doesn't listen much to me so they aren't the best for proper combat but they can serve as our ticket out of here and to passing," Chitsume explains with a small grin, failing to hide the stutter that the cold temperatures brought to his body. "Fear, forward."

And as those words leave his mouth, the still creature moved, body slouched as it went nearer and nearer to Present Mic.

Looking back with a nod, Chitsume and Jiro move close behind the creature, making sure to stay close away from the hero.

Present Mic yelling at the creature, making it stumble back in recoil, it screeched right back at him. It was an ear-piercing cry, everyone in the vicinity covering their ears as it ringed through the whole forest. The two students cursed under their breaths but they continued on.

Though luck was if course never on their side as a screech was going straight for them, Chitsume's eyes went wide as they yelled, "Cover us!" the slouched monster crawling in all fours in front of them, shielding them from the attack.