1

Jules pov:
I just moved into a new house, because I'm almost at the legal age. I lived with my bff family since my parents died in a car crash. I have a brother but his somewhere out there, he only visits me once a month. Him and Kenzie haven't met yet, I never really told Kenzie about him, his only my half brother. But she knows I have a brother.Right now I'm with my Best Friend, we've known each other since we were eleven. I went downstairs and called Kenzie.
Kenzie:WHAT!
Jules: Wanna come to Starbucks?
Kenzie: Let me think...uhm, Duh!
Jules: Ok then lets go!

We arrived at Starbucks and we entered the coffee shop. I ordered pink drick and kenzie did the same. The front desk person called our name,for us to get the drinks. She geve it to me and I gave it to Kenzie, her order. I turned around and a guy bump into me and the drink was all over my shirt.

Jules: Watch it Jerk!
Boy: I'm so sorry,I'll get you another drink?
Jules:Ugh... no thanks I will have to change.

I went home and change, kenzie and I were talking, and she tried to convince me to make the place rental and I said no after hours of arguing I gave in. We watched friend and a knock was hear. I ran to the door and a man around my age maybe olu was standing, I opened the door and he look at me.

Boy: Hi! Uhm is this place for rental?
Jules: Uhm why?
Boy: Uhm I found it on the website.
Jules: KENZIE!
Kenzie: hehe..uhm sorry.
Boy: I guess its not..
Jules: Actually we just talked about it an hour before you came and I agreed, so I
guess, yes.
Boy:Awesome, may I have a tour?
Jules: Sure, come in.

After the tour

Boy: Wow this house is amazing ill take it.
Jules: No question?
Boy: No.
Jules: Are you sure?
Boy:Ok fine, are you single?
Jules: uhm.. abit personal, but yes!
Boy: Gooda..
Jules: Whats your name?
Boy:Its j—