Chapter 3

Jules pov:
I woke up with strong arms around me I looked up and saw Hayden asleep, while sitting up. He looked cute and hot, I looked at his hair, and I immediately
wanted to touch them. " You know it's rude to stare" I jumped out of my seat, 2 meters aways from him, and I landed on the floor on my my butt and heat my head on the bed side table. He immediately got up and helped me " I'm so sorry, please forgive me I did not mean to make you fall down" he apologized. "It's ok, I-I—" I said sniffling because I really hit my head hard. I know it seems like it's so simple but it's not just that. Whenever I hit my head, I always get this flashback about the accident when I was 10, and I lost my memory and there's always this blurry picture of me trying to reach for this boy, from my past. "Hey hey, it's alright shhh... shhh.. tell me what is hurting" he said concerned. Right when I heard those words I immediately cry harder hearing the boys voice inside my head, it was the exact words that he said before he closed his eyes . " It's the flashback from my accident" I said.

Haydens pov:

I immediately knew what she was talking about, Kenzie told me about it, and when I heard Kenzie tell me that story, I felt like I was there too, I would also have flashback but I don't know what it was about, I only see a girl running around dancing, with my hat. She was in a flower dress and she was dancing with bare feet. " It's ok, I get them too, and I know about the incident" I said to her with sympathy. "How" she said still had tears streaming down, I wiped them of her cheeks. " I have to tell you something and please don't be mad at Kenzie." I told her ready to confess, she nodded her head " Well... Kezie is my cousin and she knew I needed a place to stay, and she told me things that you are sensitive of" I told her nervously. "Ohhh" she said. "It's ok I get them too, it's just more blurry" "Me too, their blurry, but what is it about though?" she asked. "It's about a girl, she is wearing florals dress, but with no shoes" as soon as I said that I remembered something, and I took it out of my pocket it was.........