Chapter 2

Boy:Its just Hayden, but full name is Hayden Taylor Summerall.
Jules:Great, so when are you moving in?I mean you can move in anytime.
Hayden: Sire! i can move in tomorrow.
Jules:Great wanna exchange number?
Hayden: Sure *passes my phone to her*
Jules:*passes my phone him*
They type their number in.

Jules pov:
So today is the day Hayden is moving in, and I better wake Kenzie up, because we had sleep over yesterday. I sat on Kenzie's back and she groan. "Wake up!!!!!" she whined and said "Noooo, get off of me" I laughed and said "No, not till you get your ass up, ohh and by the way my half brother just called he said that he was visiting me next week" she opened her eyes a little "Ok, but whats your brothers name tho?" She asked "Johny, Now get the fuck up and fresshen up!" She groaned and pushed me off her back, and she went in the bathroom.

Downstairs:
I cooked breakfast for both of us and I looked out the window in the living room and I saw a haul van, I'm assuming it's Hayden.

***Ding dong***

And I jinx it, I ran to the door and open the door. "Hi, good morning" he said smiling, I smiled back and said "Good morning to you too!" "Sorry if I came here early, I just couldn't wait to get out of my roommates apartment, because they are soo loud" I laughed, knowing what he had meant. "Come in, you can bring your language in the living room" He came inside and looked around, he looked at me and smile one more time, and he ran inside like a five years old, I giggle.

Hayden pov:
I ran inside because I could smell bacon and eggs, I ran in the kitchen and saw knzie, I know her, becuase she's my causin, "Hi Kenny" I laughed at her facial expression "Hayden shut up" she groals, I laugh, me and Kenzie are very close, but we have not seen each pther in two years, Kenzie was the one who sudjested for me to stay here, because she knew I needed a new roomate. She also told me to tell Jules that I found it online. I grabbed a plate and welcome my self, I started to fill it up with foor, right when I was about to take a bite Jules came in " OhhI see you welcomed your self in for breakfast" she said giggling "hehe sorry I could smell it from the door, and I could not take it anymore" she laughed at me because I was stumbling my word " its ok, btw is it okay if you can sleep in my room for a while because I have not set up your room yet, because I just moved in last week" she told me "Its alright" I was actually jumping up and down because, I kind of think she's hot and plus she's really cute. We talked and Kenzie had to go home because her mom called.

After unpacking..

So I just finished and I looked on the bed, and saw Jules sleeping, I decided to sit on the bed and lay my head on the head board, I went on my phone and scroll through my insta.  I felt a head lay on my lap and hand rap around my torso, I looked down and saw Jules cuddling my thighs and he lays on them, I smile and scoots down a bit and cuddle her back.