Chapter 5

Hayden pov:
There it was a baby picture of me and I'm guessing Jules. It's was not just that picture, there also ripped once she had the other half and I have the others, there are also letters inside. But there was one that really stood to us it said "Jules and Hayden Story" It was more like a diary with all of thing that happened to us. "Uhm Jules, do you wanna read it?"I asked " Sure"She replied.
"Hi our name is Annie and Hayden, we are writing this because I want our story to be for ever remembered by us. We've known each other since baby, Hayden had been by my side since we took a glance of each other, our mommy said that when we were baby, we met and both of us started crying non stop. our moms took three hours before they figured out what we wanted, it was more like what Hayden wanted, he wanted me in his arms to cuddle. so our momma put us in one crib, since then we were never separated, our moms took turns to babysit us, because if we leave each others side for too long, we would flood a whole river with tears and complains. Our momma s written this for us while we tell her what we want, because we don't know how to write. Annie and Hayden always have each others back, we both love each other, and he promised me, Annie to marry me when were older, because he said his ibnlove with me, Annie loves him too, very much." I cried reading the whole story, because memory flooded back into me so was Haydens memory, he was looking at me. I pulled him into a hug and he whispered.

Haydens pov:
"I love you" I said crying in her shoulder " I love you too" she said to me and I smiled widley. We both slowly pulled away from the hug and wipe our tears. "I guess we both remember everything, but how was our memory lost?" I said with realization. "Wait, I have a question, is Kenzie your cousin?" She asked me, but how did she know. "Uhhmmm, yes, but how did you know?" I said " Because I dreamed about it and Kenzie is also in one of the pictures" she said to me confessing " But why did you asked?" I questioned " Because she might know how we lost our memory, my parent and your parents are the only people knows, but my parents are dead" She said shedding a tear " Momma K died and Babba Bill died, how" I said using the nickname I gave them when I was a kid. " We got into an accident and only me and my brother survive, but his still in college" She said " Ohh, so you didn't know?" i asked concern " Know what?" She obviously doesn't know "Nothing, just uhmm me and Johny are still friends, and his always weird when I ask for ur name" I said trying to cover up something, but its the truth he never tells me his sisters name, but I know because of I sneak through his phone, whenever he leaves it around.