Chapter 4

Jules pov:
It was "Jules, wake up come on" I heard a voice calling me, and I realized I was dreaming. "Jules come on, wake up" Hayden begged. "Nooooo..." I whined
" Yessssss" he begged louder and longer. I laughed. "Ok, ok, but why tho?" I asked with eyes still closed. "Uhm.. because we have to eat lunch and go shopping for furniture" he said trying to be sarcastic. "Ohh ok" I said, while he got up and I reached for my hand for him to grab it and pull me up.

Haydens pov:
I grabbed her hand and pull her up, right when I let go I felt sparks through my veins, and a flashback of a little girl laying on the grass and holding her hands for me to grab it. I instantly stumble back a little, so did Jules, I guess she felt it too. "Uhm, I will go so u can get ready, while I wait for you" I said nervously "Ok see you, down" she said while walking in her closet to grab an outfit. I walked out her room, and walked down the stairs, still thinking who could be the girl, that was in my flashback, or memory. I seem to know her a lot, and it looks like we were really close, and separated. The feeling of sparks also felt so familiar, the gesture of Jules hand also seen familiar, so is the feelings of her hand in mine. I finally got down the stairs and I sat on the couch. I played with the rubber band bracelet and the ring on my finger, I've had them on since I was 10, but I don't know what's so special about them, that I seem to feel connection and it looks like it's connected to my memory. Suddenly I saw a pull out key in my ring and the key looks like, a key to this toy of mine that I had since I was a kid, I immediately ran to my boxes and grabbed out the chest toy, and saw it needed a key, and it matches the key in my hand. I was about to open it, but then I heard a voice.

Jules pov:
I walked through the stairs and found Hayden trying to find something out of his boxes, when he was about to grab and open the weird but familiar looking chest. And I suddenly remembered "Where did you get that" I said with an angry expression. " It's my old toy chest that I have been trying to figure out how to open since I was around 10, why?" He replied back calmly. " Ohh ok, I just noticed that it looks exactly like mine." I said with my eyes traveling to the key he was holding, I immediately ran upstairs, and get my chest. I know that key will not work, this has to be a dream right, that key may look like a match for the key hole in the chest but it's not, so is mine. I ran back down and grab his key and gave him my ring to pull out the secret key. " Why do you have the same ring as mine and that rubber band is exactly the same as mine except hers is purple and mine is blue. "I've been wearing it since I was ten, but I never really knew why, and I think were just about to find out why, if we get to open this chest" I said with mixed emotion " But how come you switched the keys" he asked. " Because its like a best-friend promise accessor, but they switched it to remind them of each other, and I already knew about the key, but it is not the matched." I said "So you think, we used to be best friends" he said curiously " It's more like, we are best friends but, something happened to us at the age of ten, to cause us not to remember each other." I said "Ohhh, so are we ready to open this?" He asked " Yes, on the count of three" I said. "Three......two....one" and clicked.....

Tell me what you though of the story, if I get three comments about the story, from three different users, then I will post three more time today, and you can pick which stories, of mine.

Note: Vote!! And Follow for more, and Don't Forget to Comment!