𝐱. the champions

✩✩★ | 𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗟 • 10

━━━ the champions ⍟

... 𝑼𝑵𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹?

As the thought came to Estella's head, a quick vision came to her.

"Adelaide Wilson! You?" young Adelaide extended her hand to the boy.

"Don't talk to me, mudblood."

"Well that's not very nice, is it?" asked the girl rhetorically, putting her hands on her hips. "Let's do this again, hi! I'm Adelaide, and you are?"

The boy stared at her for a moment before he grumbled,"Regulus Black."

Adelaide grinned brightly.

Estella gasped lightly as Draco shook her. "Stella!"

"W-what happened?"

"Your eyes went white... like my hair white..."

Estella heard Dumbledore shout her and Potter's name, but she couldn't move. It was like the perfect exterior and all the walls she created came crashing down that second the goblet spat out a parchment with her name on it.

No. It wasn't her.

There was another Estella, Estella didn't know about. She was a Malfoy and the goblet said Estella Black.

Her breathes were uneven and her eyes were welling with tears. She wanted to stand up and shout to everyone whispering it wasn't her, but she couldn't move. She felt like she was going to faint or even vomit right there and then. Clara - then whispered to Estella's ear, "Shh, close your eyes focus on your breathing... breathe in... breathe out..." Clara started rubbing circles to Estella's back.

As Estella did what Clara told her, she suddenly heard Professor McGonagall's voice and Clara bickering with her.

"You can't take her! Can't you see the state she's in?" Clara argued, making McGonagall frown.

"The headmaster's are awaiting for her appearance. Mr. Potter already left."

"Do I look like I care, Professor? She's-"

"I promise we'll take her to Madam Pomfrey, Miss Rosier."

With a huff, Clara allowed McGonagall to take Estella to the room with the champions.

"Did you put your name into the Goblet of Fire, Harry?" he asked calmly.

"No."

"Her too?" asked Fleur indignantly, as she saw Estella enter the room.