𝐯𝐢. vision talk

✩✩★ | 𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗟 • 06

━━━ vision talk ⍟

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑.

He saw what happened at their DADA class and her strange behavior. Estella Malfoy never shows emotion in public. Estella Malfoy never cries in public. And he could see that his sister was in the verge of tears in their lesson. He also noticed that his sister wasn't in dinner. Estella Malfoy never misses dinner. He checked the kitchens, normally where Estella would be if she missed dinner.

The last place Draco checked was the girl's dorm, and thank Salazar she was there.

Estella was sitting on her bed, a confused expression on her face and eating ice-cream. Her hair in a mess called a bun. Her tie discarded, sleeves rolled up, and a few buttons on her shirt unbuttoned.

"Hey Stelly, did you finally lose your virginity?" he joked, taking a seat beside her and taking her spoon.

"Dracooooo... my sppooonnn..." she grumbled.

Draco ignored her as he took a spoonful of ice-cream, "Why do you look like a deranged house elf?" he asked.

She rolled her eyes, "How sweet of you, Draco, to point that out. I feel so loved," she said sarcastically, before summoning another spoon.

He laughed, "But seriously, are you alright? You missed dinner. You never miss dinner."

"Are you calling me a pig?"

"No that's Weasley," he said, then groaned, "But seriously! What happened during DADA?"

"Nothing... well, if i tell you, you have to promise me that you will not tell a single soul!"

He rolled his eyes, "Yes, ma'am," he mocked saluting.

"Well I sort of had a vision? If you would call it that," she said.

"Yeah? What did you see?"

She thought for a bit before, "There was a woman and man. And I think it was aunt Bellatrix --" Draco's eyes widen, "-- she said my name, but she said 'your mudblood mother' and then she called the man 'cousin' then she was about to hit him with the torture curse. Then the woman started shouting then Bellatrix killed the woman. And then... It ended."

Draco sat there, stunned. Then after awhile, Draco gulped and said, "D-did you hear any names?"

Estella furrowed her brows, "The man called the woman 'Leda' but I have no idea who that is..."

He frowned then, "What did they look like? The man and woman, I mean."

"I didn't see much of the man... but he had dark curly hair and grey eyes. The woman was really pretty. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, like mine. I'm gonna guess she's a muggleborn since..."

Draco nodded, recalling a few words that Narcissa said to him when he was around 10 years old.

"Do you think the man could be Sirius Black?" he asked.

Estella's eyes widen, before she got up and started rummaging around her trunk.

"Stell? Stella -- what the fuck are you doing?"

She ignored him and yelled out an 'AHA!'

"Aha! Yay, can we get back on track now?" he asked, confused.

"It's not Sirius Black."

He raised a brow, "How do you know that?"

She shoved an article about Sirius Black on his face, "Number 1, he doesn't look like the man in my vision. Number 2, I've never read anything about a 'Leda' that concerns Sirius Black. And number 3, he's not related to anything named 'Estella' besides me, but that's besides the point!"

Draco gulped, "Maybe- maybe you should tell someone about this? Ol' Dumbles, I suppose? Or if anything you can tell mum," he suggested.

She snorted, "Dumbledore is a twat. He would just say some rubbish about 'when the time is right' or use me for slaughter," she rolled her eyes, "Perhaps I could tell mum... yeah I'll do that. You should sleep. Goodnight, Draco."

He nodded, standing up, "Yeah, goodnight," he hugged her and kissed her cheek before leaving the dorm.

Next morning, Estella decided to owl her mother about the recent events happening at school and her vision.

Dear Mum,

Good morning, mother! How are you doing? Thank you for the sweats you sent, I love them! Can you perhaps send some treacle fudge if that's not a problem? Hogwarts has been fairly well for me I suppose. The new Professor is a little... dubious, in my opinion.

On more important matters, a weird event happened with me in our first DADA class with Alastor Moody. He performed the Unforgivable curses in our class. I got a vision when he performed the torture curse. There was a man and a woman and i think aunt Bellatrix? I cannot be fully sure. Aunt Bellatrix started calling out my name. She called the woman a mudblood and the man her cousin. She was about to torture the man but she killed the woman first. The man called the woman 'Leda'

Anyways, I am much better now. I talked to Draco about it too. Stay safe, I love you!

Lots of love,

Estella

She walked to the Owlery. It was still early in the morning so imagine her shock when she was met with Harry Potter. Out of all people...

They look at each other wide-eyed, before their eyes divert to the letters they were carrying.

"Malfoy," he glared at her.

"Potter," she sneered.

She found her owl, gave it treats. She giggled when her owl tilted it's head to side, examining the treats carefully. "You are one picky owl are you?" she whispered.

Harry Potter noticed how careful and gentle Estella was that moment. She wasn't glaring or anything, but she had a smile on her face. He coughed gaining the attention of the girl. Estella's smile dropped and raised a brow at him.

"Why up so early, Malfoy?"

She scoffed, her mood dropping, "Why do you care, Potter?"

It was his turn to scoff, "No I don't."

She watched her owl fly away, then turned her attention back to the boy and looked him up and down, "Well you clearly cared enough to wait, get my attention, and have a conversation with me," she winked before swaggering out of the owlery, leaving behind a scarlet Harry Potter.

an:

not gonna lie... i really like this chapter asdfghjkl

#starry !!!

xx mae