Short Story 3: Mber Corp.

Welcome to Mber Corp.

Sky's one and only manta transport company.

We are a group of young, inspiring entrepreneur mantas that aim to bring you the best delivery service. We do transportation of any sorts as well as recharging light services. What is good is that we provide them all free of charge!

To call for a ride, just light up the candles in the three temples at prairie.

If you wish to decline this service, all you have to do is stay at your spot. Our mantas will get the memo to not carry you to the prairie temple.

Wherever our mantas are, we give you free recharging services.

If you find yourselves in a pinch, have no fear! We will fly around you and give you some lights.

~~~~~

Welcome to Sanctuary!

It's a place where all our mantas are.

From the young little Cubs to the big mother of all, Mama Manta.

It is rumored that she is at least a thousand years old! If you see her coming up in the ocean, don't be intimidated by her large appearance. She is a friendly old soul who comes up to say hi. Not only that, you can meet our fellow aunties in Hidden Forest and even in Eden!

In Sanctuary, you can relax in comfortable beach chairs and see us playing around. Or you can take up on discovery tours to explore our islands which are filled with geysers, stars and caves with mysterious writings! Or even read the life cycle of mantas left by the inquisitive zoologist, Chester Abbott.

Of course, don't forget our fellow residents, the krebs!

Say hello to them in the cave with big bouncy jellyfishes where they will greet you with a headbutt. Plus, the kreb cave where all the krebbies live.

Be careful not to make too much noise or you will get swarmed by them!

If you need a lift to get out, just reach the top of the mountain, hop on our backs. We will send you close to the entrance of the sanctuary island on the way to the waterfalls.

This is Mber Corp. signing off!

Extra information: To help us improve on our services, you can leave a note anywhere and our little Cubs will read them.

~~~~~~Author's Notes~~~~~

Just a fun little leaflet I made up in my head. I wonder how it would look like if someone actually made this look like an actual thing.