🌺Part 43🌺

Belated Happy New Year to my wonderful readers. Thanks for ur kind votes n comments. And finally this book achieved 51k viewers. Thanks to Allah who gave me such amazing readers. Lots of love n blessings. Keep reading keep loving. Sry guys for late update as my brother is not so well & there is lots of problem coming in my life from last year, I don't know how to come out from all of this. My situation make me to not do anything which I love to. Guys Plz pray for him.  So sry once again for not updating.

Let's start.

The oberoi's ancestor priests come to Oberoi mansion the next day.

D: so guru ji tell us the most auspicious muhurat of my Billu
So that we can proceed these rituals.

G: mata ji both of them made for each other. after seeing their horoscopes. It's showing that their Couple made from heaven.

Hearing this Dadi on cloud nine.

D: I knew it that they r made for each other. Guru ji tell me the soonest date.

Priest seeing the horoscopes again n his calm face turn into frown.

Dadi saw this & asked guru ji. What happened to him suddenly.

G: mata ji there is precious dates infront of my eyes.

After 1 month. But the matter is something big going to happen in upcoming days. So mata ji if u want to cross that problem then let them engage tomorrow only. & there is big strom coming to their live may be it can change their life too.

Hearing this Dadi was shocked so as janbhi becoz they r waiting for their marriage but what they do now.

D: guru ji there is no date in which we can do their marriage.
P: when god give us problem he always made a solution for every problem. So tomorrow there is auspicious muhurat when they both can engage after 1 month they both can get married. Mata ji I saw their horoscope they r made for each other & they both bounded from heart and even they don't know that they both love to each other so much.

Dadi became happy but guru ji next word turn her pale.
G: they have to go through hard times, so upcoming days will take their test. & If god want they both will pass it. Becoz this test will make their relation more stronger..if they pass in the test then their life will be blissful after that.

Dadi knew that they both love each. She is happy that her fav Jodi going to engage.

D: but how will we manage such beautiful ceremony in just one day.

J: mummy let shivaay & anika come we will talk to them. As u asked shivaay to bring anika with him.

P: ji mummy,
Priya & harsh came who was in mandir.

D: Priya puttar come..
Priya & harsh sat on the nearby couch.

P: mummy ji toh if u agree then why don't we keep it a simple ceremony in which only our family members r allowed. As guru ji said that there is going to something. I don't want to take any risk. I know shivaay & I trust him. They will pass in this test. So we should avoide to do big ceremony as our main priority is shivaay anika's happiness.

J: Mummy ji Priya is right we can do this.

After thinking several time Dadi agree with them.

Here Anika was doing something in her room. Suddenly someone engulfed her in arm from back side

First she shocked but next moment she got to know that he is none other than her Shivaay.

She kept her hand on his where his hand has tight hold on her waist.