🌺Part 22🌺

Hey guys i know u all r upset with me for not giving shivika scenes but now onwards u will guys get full shivika scenes. Keep loving keep reading

Lets start.
Shivaay about to entered the  bathroom
Suddenly anika also open the door & when shivaay was entering but before that both landed on the bathroom floor.
Anika was on top of shivaay  her head
on his chest she clutch his shirt tightly
His one hand on her waist & another one on her head.
S: shivaay didn't saw her face. So he started asking if she is ok or not.
are u ok miss. I am really sorry but i was said that it would be vacant.  I am really sorry
Hearing his voice anika lift her head to see the person.
Shivaay's jaw touch the ground seeing anika after 3weeks. he wants to hug her seeing her this much close. but he remembered that now she is someone else.
Anika lost in his blue hues. She never thought that her fate will make her stood infront of that person whom she reject just for that man who wanted to take her dignity. Tears make their way in anika's eyes. Dont know why but she wants huh him & wants to say that she is not ok. She really someone like him may be him.

After some moment finally Shivaay come out from his thought. Seeing her tears he panicked
S: hey anika are you ok. Sry if by mistake i hurt you. Actually i wanted to refresh so i came here but all the bathrooms r not available.

A: its ok shivaay actually its my mistake i have to noticed it.
S: hey dont take it seriously. I am really sorry.
A: anika little smile & say shivaay there is no need to say sorry ok. It not our fault its just an misunderstanding.
Shivaay help anika to get up from the floor. Hey listen are u ok na, if u got hurt then plz take a painkiller ok.

Anika amused to seeing Shivaay's caring side. She felt really bad that she ditch him so badly that she has no guts to tell him sorry. 
Shivaay to himself anika what she doing here.
S: btw what r u doing here.
A: mmm, its my besties i mean Mallika's wedding.
S: same even i am also here to attend my childhood friend vikram wedding.
(Shivaay to himself) should i ask anika is she happy with her love or not. No no may be she wont like that if i  am interfering in her life but she said we r friends so i can ask as her friend. Yes i can. Becoz if she is happy then i don't want anything from my life. I just want her smile her happiness.

Shivaay's next word shocked anika to the crore.
S: are you happy anika, i mean are u happy with ur love.
Anika's eyes filled with tears but soon she turn her face so that shivaay can't notice her tears.
Anika wipe her tears & give him a little smile
Yes shivaay i am so happy.
Shivaay about to ask her about her love. But mallika called her at that moment.
M: anu there u r i am searching u from last 30 minutes & here u r talking someone. Btw may i know who is he.
A: malli he is shivaay i mean shivaay singh oberoi.
M: what are you serious. Omg i never thought that i would get a chance to meet the person.
Mallika eyeing anika
Anika tightly smile
Shivaay chuckle seeing mallika's reaction.
Mallika to Shivaay
M: so Mr. Oberoi nice to meet you. Btw i am mallika. Naam toh suna hi hoga.
S: shivaay about to say something at that moment vikram calling him.
V: hey rival i am calling for u from past few minutes.
S: don't worry i am here only.
They shared a friendly hug.
Vikram saw that his would be wife also here.
V: hey mallika what r u doing baby.
M: wo vikram meet my friend anu i mean Anika. My best friend & my partner in crime.
V: wow lovely to see u here miss anika.
Vikaram forward his hand to shack with anika but when they shacked their hands, suddenly anika pulled her hand. Which make shivaay little shock as well mallika & vikram.
Mallika understood her state of mind
S: dont know why i am feeling something big happen after my departure.
At that moment anika's eyes brimming with tears & she left the place asap. Shivaay notice this. But he remain silent thinking that he will ask her about this later.
Shivaay was happy after seeing her so many days but also sad that something is there which bothering anika so much.
V: hey mallika your friend is ok na. Did i say something wrong.
M: no vikram. May be she is in hurry
Mallika said it in a crack voice which noticed by shivaay.

An Isolated place
A person is talking soomeone over phone.
Dont worry as u said they both meet each other as we planned & i will make sure after end of this marriage they both will be together & this time forever.
Saying this the person cut the call & smirk.

In anika's room
Gauri & bhavya taking rest due to their journey.
Anika come there & started to crying.
I should be happy that shivaay is here but i can't meet my eyes with him.
He still care for me.
M: anu. Are you ok.
Anika run to mallika & brusting into tears in her arm
A: malli i can't meet him again. He still care for me.
M: stop crying anu i know what actually going inside ur heart. Yes he is a gentlemen whom you lost for ur foolishness. Anu its best time to apologise from shivaay as much i got to know he is very nice a pure soul who loved everyone include you may be. Becoz i saw his eyes held a unknown care for you. May be he is ur Soulmate anu.
A: no malli i can't be his Soulmate for that both have to respect each other. Here i reject him for that bloody cheap. I didn't respect him.
M: no more crying anu. Becoz now i want my old anu. Seems like only shivaay can bring my old anu.  Give me a smile get ready for my wedding. Becoz i don't want that my best friend roaming with her monkey face in my wedding.
Anika hit her shoulder.
don't worry malli i will try to my best to apologise from shivaay.
Both shared a tight hug.

After some time
Due to long journey all r taking rest for today but two people are still awake. Sleep is far away from anika & shivaay's eyes they both r thinking about each other.

Anika to herself i really need some fresh air.
So anika thought to spend some time alone on terrace. She left her room before that she hovering blanket over gauri & bhavya.

Here shivaay also want to  take some fresh air becoz rudy is completely on him. Which make him more irritate.
So he thought to go terrace for once.

Anika was feeling the wind wholeheartedly. She started a song (Moh Moh ke dhage)

Shivaay heared a soft voice while coming to terrace.
Finally he come where anika stood in her back facing mode.

Shivaay listen each n every word of this song & he love this version of this song.
Anika finish it. Then shivaay said why u end the song miss plz continue its very soothing which make my mind fresh like a breeze.
Anika turn her face toward Shivaay
Again shivaay lost himself in her angelic face which glowing more in moonlight.
S: i never knew my friend sing so well.
A: how would u. Becoz i never told u na baba.
S: what r u doing at this time. U will catch cold u know this changing weather's r not good for health. Here u r enjoying the cold wind.
A: its fine shivaay i don't feel good so i came here. What about u.
S: same goes to me mam. Waise anika r u really happy na.
Anika'a smily face turn into a sad one.
A: no shivaay i am fine.
S: let me remind u mam its u who told me that i am ur friend, so if there is anything that u want to share i am here for u ok. Btw did u know i am good listener. Even i would like to listen ur song again.
A:  shivaay i am just murmuring nothing else.
S: oh really.
Ok from next i will kept a recorder with me
Then they both started laughing.
Something change into air night passes like this.

Next morning

all ready getting ready but at this moment Mrs. Rana infromed that they have to prepone the marriage due to poor weather. So mallika got panicked that what will happen now

Sry i forgot to give precap😂😂😂

Precap: Malvi's shaadi function with lots Shivika shivika moment.

Guys do tell me how is it?

75 vote unlimited comments.

Masuma