🌺Part 24🌺

Sry guys so sorry guys. I was not well.
Thank u for voting. Keep reading keep loving.

Shivaay to anika
What happened to u Anika is there anything serious. Should i call the lady (designer).
Anika tried to control her tears but its not stopping.
She reminds that may be she is also getting ready for her marriage.
But when she remember rocky's evil intention. Now She is hate herself more.
S: anika r u ok. He made her sit down on couch. Now tell me what happen huh.
His thumb come to her soft cheeks to wipe her tears. Do u know anika i can't see u in tears. Becoz its hurting me so much. His thumb caressing her cheeks. She felt so good right now. His mere touch take pain away from her Shivaay take her hand in his n hold it with so much admiration.
S: anika i am always with u hmm. Just remember this one thing. I am there for u in any situation.
A: (thinking) how can someone so selfless. She broke her thought n said i am absolutely fine Shivaay woh i was thinking about mallika. That's why. This is tear of happiness for my bestie. i really want her happiness Shivaay. She deserve all the happiness. If she was not there for me. May be i was not alive infront u.
Shivaay thinking what happened in this 3 weeks which changed anika a lot. I have to know but how. Anika won't say anything. I have to ask mallika becoz she was saying that she want her old anika. Thats mean there is something really big.

After sometime
The lady come to check the dresses.

Omg sir mam u guys looking absolutely gorgeous in this bridal collection.
God made ur jodi from heaven.
And look at this lahenga mam its really suits u. And sir u also looking like Greek god.
Dont know y anika doesn't like her complement which she said to Shivaay.

Anika wants to stop her becoz that lady won't stop untill anika not saying that shivaay & she r not husband wife.

A: actually we r not couple miss. So plz stop ur assuming session. We have so many works to do.
S: shivaay is happy but sad at the same time after listening that lady's & anika's words. But now what he can do. Its true that there is no way to get back her in his life.

After listening anika's confirmation the lady went to shivaay who was checking himself infront of mirror.
Sir may i know ur name plz my name is natasha she said it seductively soon her hand on his chest, she 8sroaming her hand on his chest sensuality.
Shivaay felt that something is fishy with this lady.
Tell me ur name handsome so that i can call u by ur name i mean i can help u in dressing u know.
Mmm i am shivaay singh oberoi CEO of Oberoi industries.
N: omg the most wanted bachelor is infront of me. So can i call u shivaay.

Anika
what happened to this 2 rupees cunning lady why she climbing on shivaay can't she stay in her limits. & now she wants to call him by his name.
Anika about to say something but shivaay said that natash that she can call him Mr. Oberoi only.
S: see miss only my family members n my friends can call me by my name for this world i am shivaay singh oberoi i hope u got ur answer.

That lady fuming but can't show infront of them.
Ok Mr. Oberoi as ur wish. But she about say something but shivaay's word stopped her to say.
Hlo miss as u know that we both r here on behalf my friends so plz do it fast if there is anything to change in their dresses.
N: no Mr. Oberoi there is nothing to change in this collection.
Anika sigh in relief that 2 rupees lady call him Mr. Oberoi only.

Btw Mr. Oberoi can we exchange our number plz if u need something from me so we can call each other anytime she said her last line little seductively.

Anika's jaw touch the ground seeing her cheapness. don't know y but she wants to break her mouth at this moment.
Anika in mind. How dare she talked to shivaay this way. How cheapde she is?

Finally anika spoke
A: mam can't u see we r getting late why u r waste our precious time.
N: But i was asking him not u.
Shivaay saw an unknown emotions in anika's eyes like jealousy but he shrugged of it.

Hlo miss plz do it fast we have to go as u know we have to do many works.
Shivaay said it with little anger. The lady scared seeing his anger.
N: now u guys change this outfits. Tomorrow i will bring this in farmhouse . She said it with little hope.
But shivaay deny that there is no need to come her there.

Anika thinking sometime then said
Shivaay let her come if malvi's need her then.
S: ok when u r saying then u can come miss. We have no problem.

Saying this they left the place asap.

Finally shivika come farmhouse.

Anika's mood little off becoz of that bloody natasha.

Without saying anything anika left the place.
Shivaay don't understand what happened to her.

In anika's room

Anika being irritate she sat on the bed holding her head at that moment mallika enter the room.

Anika was wishpering something under breath. Next time i will kill that 2 rupees chantomai. If she again climb on shivaay.
Mallika observing her antics.

M: what happened to my anu darling.
A: i will kill ur designer. How dare she climbed on shivaay.
M: so what wrong in that anu. Shivaay is handsome, hot,dashing any girl can drool over him even me. Saying this cutted her tounge.
A: oh really malli.
M: btw u r behaving like possessive wifey. what's going on between u guys. If something going on then anu baby i will be the happiest person in whole world.
A: malli there is nothing like that. Ok i am just saying that tell ur designer to stay in her limit. If u were in my place u also behaved like me.
M: oh i see. Anu why don't u tell Shivaay what happened before 3 weeks ago.
A: i won't malli n u know it very well.
yes i said him that we r best friend but i can't reveal my past infront of shivaay. Becoz if he get to know its gonna break his heart again that for that bloody i reject shivaay.
M: ok as ur wish. Anu can i ask u something if rocky was not in ur life didn't u accept shivaay's proposal.
A: sadly smiling & said may malli i would accept his proposal.
M: anu i am telling u again. God also want that, u r not accepting the fact now. But soon u will understand what actually god want. See god make stand both of u infront of each other again.
Anika's tongue tide after listen this.
A: btw malii looking so pretty.
M: hmm i am always the prettiest babe. Now get ready for ganesh puja ok. Here is ur dress & don't worry gauri & bhavya both r getting ready in my room.

Here shivaay also getting ready.
Omru both r also ready
R: are u ok. don't behave like a girl. Nowadays boys r taking so much time to get ready more than girls. Am i right O.
S: shut up rudy. U know it that i had some work.
Ok so u guys just check vikram coming.
Omru in unison ok shivaay ok bhaiya.

After some time all members sitting on ganesh puja.
Malvi both r sitting infront of hawan kund.
Here shivaay's eyes searching for his lady.
Shivaay where r u anika
At that moment anika come wearing a beautiful yellow suit which enhance her beauty more.
Shivaay unable to blink his eyes.
Vikram saw this.
V: rival just muh baand karle (just close ur mouth).
Listening this shivaay being embarrassed close his mouth.
All r sitting so anika unable to sit.
V: anika come here. There is vacant.
Anika saw & sit beside shivaay.
Shivaay thanking vikram in his mind.
(Guys i dont know how ganesh puja happen so plz adjust with it becoz i am muslim)

After some time the puja finished.

All r going to their room but one oi f rudy's friend come to meet rudy they both shared a hug but he saw anika with mallika.

Omg rudy what she is doing here man.
R: why what happened man why u r reacting like u saw any ghost. Ohshe is mallika didi's friend. But i don't like her.

His friend dragged him to garden.
don't u know what happened 3 weeks ago.
R: i heard something but don't know the whole truth.
Chubby said everything to rudy.
Rudy's can't believe it. But when he remember his brother conditions. He smirk & left the place.

Precap: rudy insult anika infront of his friends.

80 vote unlimited comments

Masuma