🌺Part 37🌺

Thanks to all my lovely readers for ur kind votes. Plz complete the target. And i wanna request all silent readers that whenever u guys read my story plz press the star icon. becoz vote r less then viewers. Here is the next chappy enjoy.

Let's start.

After reaching farmhouse anika left for her room. Shivaay can see the pain in her eyes. May be he lost this chance also.

At this moment he want to kill himself.
Shivaay to himself.

Now how can i face anika after whatever happened between us.
I want us but i don't want to force myself on anika. She held a important place in my heart. I can't see her like this. Whatever happened today if she again reject me then i don't care. becoz for me only her happiness matter nothing else.
I am sorry anika for hurting u again.
And i am sorry dadi becoz i won't be able to fulfill ur wish saying this he left for his room.

At mid night 

Shivaay unble to sleep becoz anika's hurtful gaze gave him immense pain which running in his mind all the time. he was about to drink water but the jar was empty. so he went to kitchen to take water, when he entered the kitchen he saw some one walking in garden. he peep to see the person through the window. 

S: Anika what she doing right now. if anything happen to her. he was about to go but he stopped & asked one of his maid to keep eyes on her. shivaay left for his room halfheartedly. 

At garden. 

 anika to herself 

I know my sudden behavior making shivaay restless but after that kiss ia not able to move on again. yes i having a very amazing time with shivaay but the reason of my sadness is i lost my first kiss to that person who broke me into pieces. i am sorry shivaay  that i lost my first kiss to someone else, after tomorrow we will back to our regular life. but before that i will confront to shivaay. i know my sudden action making u guilty, but dont worry i will told u everything to u. for my behavior. saying this she was about to go then she she saw sima who come to her.

Si. madam ji. plz come inside shivaay sir will go mad if u wont go inside.

Hearing this anika smile & nodded 

A: ok i am just coming. btw where is ur sir. 

Si: madam ji sir is in his room. 

A: ok.

saying this anika left for her room but before that she went to shivaay's room. she open the the door little & just see that shivaay is sleeping soundly.

At morning 

anika woke at 8 am she is having an amazing glow on her face. shivaay today i will tell u everything after breakfast. after freshen up anika come to hall but there is no one except sima.

A: sima where is shivaay?

Si: madam i dont know but sir did'nt say anything to me, but he just said to make breakfast for u.

A: shivaay where r u ? here i want to talk to u. 

Si: madam ji apke liye break fast bana du, ( mam should make breakfast for u)

A: no sima i dont want to eat anything. u go & do ur other work.

Si: but madam ji if sir got to know then he will kill me for sure.

A: nothing will happen u go when shivaay will come then we will do it together. 

saying this anika left for shivaay's room. anika was staring the room so keenly. she admiring everything which related to shivaay. suddenly her eyes caught a sight. she saw something glittering on his bed. she went towards it. she pick it in her hand. she saw its a locket.