Introduction

This is a Arshi Prompt book where the Readers who have a good plot in mind but don't have enough time to write or maybe any reason which is stopping them to write, can give their plot here and any writer willingly to write a book on that plot can take that.
This would help the writers who are seeking some good plots to write on, and would encourage the readers to write too...

Follow these simple Rules and submit your idea in the next chapter as the given format.

Rules:

1.) Follow us, and add this book in your reading list and don't forget to give us a shoutout on your conversation board. 

2.) If you use the prompt from here then do give a shout out to the community and a mention in the first chapter or in the blurb.

3.) If your Idea is inspired from any book (even if it's on different platform like IF, or blog) then please mention this to avoid plagiarism.

4.) You can tag the authors, whom you want to see write on the theme (No pressure to writers, it would be their own decision if they would take that or not).

5.) More than one author can write on same plot, but that doesn't mean you would copy them, only the basic plot could be same not the whole story.

Any question or doubt, ask here.
------------------------------>>>>