#7

Username: 2029Anonymous

Genre: Fanfiction

Track: Show track till Lavanya

Prompt: payush is already married but in reverse way. Like what if in place of la, khushi would have been arnav's GF. Everything shoulbe be same, him fighting for his GF(khushi) n live-in relationship and family wants him to marry a traditional girl like khushi of the show bt la in here. And it should be a secret means it shouldn't be revealed who is his GF n who is behengi until him being intimate with his GF is shown n he is forced to introduce her to the family.

In between fighting for their relationship approval, khushi being taught by traditional la, khushi would show everyone mirror especially nani
And mami(even if mami favor her like in she did in d show to la) abt thr hypocrisy n maltreatment towards their daughter n daughter in law n biased old fashion believes.

Khushi, a gorgeous, modern, bold n untraditional badass, selfless yet haughty, careless,spoilt brat, commitment's non-believer, woman casanova orphan girl, no one to teach or look after her, with a past who made her what she is. Same arnav as show bt wd believe on relationship. Lavanya same as khushi of the show(imagine a behenji la).

Arnav n khushi r in a secret live-in relationship from college days in harvard. He was senior of khushi by some years. Initially arnav dislikes her for her life style and khushi dislike him for his arrogance introversion. Had arguments but later 1 incident of understanding n sensibility (anything)from khushi changed his views on her later khushi's abt him, friendship begins where arnav plays the role of parent in her life which she never had n khushi, a role of mother he lost. Later, a live-in relationship coz of their attraction n commitment fear of khushi which arnav changed later n they gets in a relationship of love. She helped him to become ASR n he helped her to become a better person. N become inseparable.

If anyone want to write on this plot please contact 2029Anonymous for mor details.

Status: NIL